+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sci-Fi Channel Ani-Monday schedules new series...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Sci-Fi Channel Ani-Monday schedules new series...

Grumble Grumble Grumble

As reported by the news site Anime Nation and Anime News Network, the Sci-Fi channel has scheduled several new series...

The Appleseed OVA will air at 11:30pm on February 9.

The X motion picture will air at 11pm on February 16.

Street Fighter Alpha will air on February 23.

Strait Jacket will air on March 2.

The Ninja Scroll motion picture will air on March 9.

The Rave Master television series will begin airing on March 16.
    AnimeNation Anime News Blog » Blog Archive » Sci-Fi Channel Schedules New Anime Broadcasts
    U.S. Sci Fi Channel to Run Rave Master Fantasy Anime - Anime News Network

Ani-Monday | SCIFI.COM

So, all of you lucky bums who have Sci-Fi cable access, (grumble grumble agricultural green belt zone, grumble grumble), enjoy...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sci-Fi Channel Ani-Monday scheduals new series...

Oooooo I have Sci-Fi, and out of the list I'm only interested in Apple Seed. Happen to saw it playing at a store the other day, and thought it was a new anime since the graphics was so crisp and different. Boy was I wrong...Appleseed is quite old right?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Oooooo I have Sci-Fi, and out of the list I'm only interested in Apple Seed. Happen to saw it playing at a store the other day, and thought it was a new anime since the graphics was so crisp and different. Boy was I wrong...Appleseed is quite old right?
    The OVA series dates back to 1988, towards the end of the 'Golden Age' of Anime of the 1980s. From what I understand, the series wasn't considered that successful in Japan, (though this was considered common for many works frome the 'Golden Age' era...). I have a copy of the series, and it does make a interesting contrast to the much more recent CGI movie 'Appleseed ' from 2004, which covers the same manga story...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

The Rave Master! O' God I cant believe I forgot about that series. I remember watching it but I sort of lost track do to school so when I tried to get back into The Rave Master it was near the end so I was completely lost. I might get a chance to watch it now thanks for telling us this old man.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sci-Fi Channel Ani-Monday schedules new series...

Hey thanks for the info for Ani-Monday!
    I need to check whats on on monday but the Sci-Fi website never tells nothing it doesnt work for me!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the info!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty pumped that they're playing the classics. I wonder how edited the Ninja Scroll movie will be. It wouldn't be Ninja Scroll without the rape scene.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

As reported by the news site Anime Nation and Anime News Network, the Sci-Fi channel has scheduled several new series...

AnimeNation Anime News Blog » Blog Archive » Sci-Fi Channel Schedules New Anime Broadcasts
    U.S. Sci Fi Channel to Run Rave Master Fantasy Anime - Anime News Network

Ani-Monday | SCIFI.COM

So, all of you lucky bums who have Sci-Fi cable access, (grumble grumble agricultural green belt zone, grumble grumble), enjoy...

bout time im getting tired of only seeing Gundamo and macross plus
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread