+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sekirei

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Sekirei

Anyone else seen this anime??

Yukan Blog! » Blog Archive » Seikirei - 01:First Looks

I forgot how I came across to knowing of this anime, but somehow I did and checked it out this morning. Not too bad, if you're into fanservice and all. Something for both genders (big breasts and ripped guys in tights). That's all I know for now as I only watched one episode. I'm not even sure if it's a new or old anime... ^_^;

EDIT: Btw, I think someone mentioned that the female protagonist's clothing always seem to rip in the fights.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seikirei

Yes I'm have seen this anime, just waiting for the 2nd season of this anime, it was quite entertaiment.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sekirei

Took a look into it myself as you're putting it out there...so far I dont hate it but it hasnt really grasped my attention as of yet either. So far I've only seen the first two eps and basically it seems like just another story about a loser guy meeting super powered gals...whom dress in skimpy outfits and those outfits just happen to rip or shred in just the right ways. Leave it up to you Legend to find such animes. LOLs

But since I've started it I'm fairly sure I'll stick with it til the end.

~fixed the thread title too btw, slight spelling error
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sekirei

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Took a look into it myself as you're putting it out there...so far I dont hate it but it hasnt really grasped my attention as of yet either. So far I've only seen the first two eps and basically it seems like just another story about a loser guy meeting super powered gals...whom dress in skimpy outfits and those outfits just happen to rip or shred in just the right ways. Leave it up to you Legend to find such animes. LOLs

But since I've started it I'm fairly sure I'll stick with it til the end.

~fixed the thread title too btw, slight spelling error
    lol and in the process you manage to delete my thread accidentally too

You're right for the most part, even though I have only seen one episode so far I can already tell what''s going to happen from here on out. Like the busty sister, all that stuff...

I'll keep this anime in my B-list, only when I have nothing else to do will I go back to this one.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread