+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sera Myu

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Sera Myu

Sera myu are Japanese musicals based off anime series. I have watched all of the Sailor Moon sera myu. I know there are other Sera Myu out there. Have you seen any? Did you like it? Who was your favorite actor? What was your favorite song?

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sera Myu

As far as i know Sera Myu only refers to Sailormoon musicals. Provide me something that proves me wrong and i will stand proudly corrected.

Anime musicals aren't really my cup of tea and this topic isn't up my alley. But based on my minimal knowledge about this subject, the ones that i'm aware of are:

Lupin III
    Sailormoon
    Dear Boys

I've seen a lot of anime series that were based on novels and musicals which also had musical spinoffs abroad. Tokusatsu musicals are uncommon but some of the characters and shows from this alley also has anime spinoffs. I have more knowledge about these stuff that could make the thread more wide and interesting but i won't go there unless asked by circumstance. Doing so now would be kinda off-topic.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sera Myu

I could be wwrong on this. I got the info from an artical I read several months ago that stated there were other sera myu of other animes.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread