Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Series Of Air Gear

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The Series Of Air Gear

Does someone know where Air Gear supposed to show and the daily schedule i do not know for sure i am quite interested into it so give me any info on it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Series Of Air Gear

Grumble Grumble Grumble

ADV Films has the license for the series 'Air Gear', and its currently showing on their 'Anime Network' Video on Demand Service

ANIME NETWORK: Air Gear series

Air Gear: ADV Films website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for the info i appreciate it but in any readon how you know where to get the schedule???.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    thanks for the info i appreciate it but in any readon how you know where to get the schedule???.
    Even though your cursor doesn't change state, click on the white text '24/7' and 'On Demand' to call up the window popups with the information....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

thank you very much for the help i hope to result more of a less explanation like this one.

Newbie Typhoeus is off to a good start Typhoeus's Avatar
    Thanks

Air gear has a very interesting story line and just an all around good anime. The place were i watch it is on time warner cable on demand but i wish they would update it more often. I would recomend it.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

ADV Films has the license for the series 'Air Gear', and its currently showing on their 'Anime Network' Video on Demand Service

ANIME NETWORK: Air Gear series

Air Gear: ADV Films website
    LenMiyata, I got a question.I ,when to the links you gave but none of them tell me when the next series starts or will there be no second series??I seen the first one. That is my question.I mean will it be like Angle S.??It just showed the movie and the rest was on manga or is there a website where it tells when the next one cames because the last eps was how to said it, don't look like an ending eps??More like "more to come"

If you could show me some light please.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

Air gear's definately worth watching... funny ecchi scenes, funny ecchi characters, and the anime seems to have a good sense of freedom a lot of the time given their attitude and use of their innovative mode of transportation, which is also pretty cool in general

best of luck finding that anime schedule... is it on that on-demand station?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast