Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Shakugan no Shana worth it?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Shakugan no Shana worth it?

Alternative title:
    灼眼のシャナ (Japanese)
    Shakugan no Shana (Japanese)
    Shana of the Burning Eyes
    Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
    Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural
    Plot Summary: Sakai Yuuji, a high school student who expected his normal life to last forever, is dead. When he was on his way home he witnessed a shocking view as the world suddenly froze: people were engulfed by blue flames and a monster resembling a large doll swallowed them. Just as the monster prepared to consume Yuuji, a sword-wielding girl in black attire with flaming red eyes and hair that burns like embers saved him from the monster. The girl called herself a "Flame Haze" who hunts the "Guze no Tomogara", creatures from another world. As Yuuji noticed a blue flame in his chest, she called him a "Torch", a temporary replacement, saying that the "real" Yuuji's existence had already ended. Unfazed, Yuuji befriended the strange girl, named her "Shana", and joined her fight against Tomogara and other Flame Hazes.
    The anime is well worth buying i myself have seen the entire thing when it was unlicensed ^_^, Great anime.

An for everyone else! If your not going to even answer the topic of the Thread Then why say anything at all?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

It was average, I didn't find it too appealing, again with this main male protagonist have this hidden ability thing and the bad guys are trying or will get him to use in their BIG plans. The pace of the story started to go too fast near midway and yea just didn't seem all that interesting. I do find Shana an interesting character, and with the shanatan episode it makes all worth while.

I am a sucker for these anime with different characters having different fighting techniques and abilities, thats what basically kept me following this and Shana. I would say give this a try.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

the anime is awesome ^^
    i like it so much and i think shana is hot
    the story line is very good and yes i think shakugan no shana is worth it
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT lesbian tendencies???

Shakugan No Shana's quite nice, actually. Pretty much anyone can watch it - and the fact than each of the Tomogara and Flame Haze have different styles, powers and abilities makes it all the more interesting (especially how Flame Haze do not work together and are liable to kill one another). I like the Torch concept used in the show. Makes you wonder if you really exist or not.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2