Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: shin chan ^_^

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shin Chan ^_^

I love this show mostly because it's a different anime than from other anime I've seen. I love the whole disfunctional family genre and that what sets this anime apart from other anime's. I know anime's like Air T.V., Happy Lessons, and Sister Princess has a disfunctional family but it doesn't have that traditional family like atmosphere. Also it's a continual comedy and it never has drama. Call me crazy but this anime is almost like the anime version of Everybody loves Raymon .
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot88 View Post
    I love this show mostly because it's a different anime than from other anime I've seen. I love the whole disfunctional family genre and that what sets this anime apart from other anime's. I know anime's like Air T.V., Happy Lessons, and Sister Princess has a disfunctional family but it doesn't have that traditional family like atmosphere. Also it's a continual comedy and it never has drama. Call me crazy but this anime is almost like the anime version of Everybody loves Raymon .
    I wouldn't compare it to Everybody Loves Raymond, but it is very sitcom-esque.

I, personally, wouldn't compare it to any other show, due to the fact that it's so unique and the fact that it's intended for children just makes Shin Chan a show in it's own league.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

shin chan is hilarious my fave is the man dance honour
    Also the happiness bunny "it was all good, until that child of death came" *And then you see shin*

Ohh and when that girls mum i cant remember her name cuts shin a tiny piece of like jelly for shin
    And then cuts a big piece for her daughter so shin goes "i think hers is bigger than mine"
    so the girls mum goes "No shin there all the same size" so theres shins tiny piece the whole thing
    and the girls piece so shins like "well if there all the same i'll have this one then" he takes the whole cake thing and eats it LOLZ
    Last edited by kurapika; Jan 27, 2008 at 04:35 PM.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this show!! Its hilarious!!The animation is awful,but its a good show.

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I wouldn't compare it to Everybody Loves Raymond, but it is very sitcom-esque.

I, personally, wouldn't compare it to any other show, due to the fact that it's so unique and the fact that it's intended for children just makes Shin Chan a show in it's own league.
    Yeah I guess your right but still I love it.

Everbody Loves Raymond is a good show though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Newbie ibrowngchs is off to a good start ibrowngchs's Avatar
    Thanks

Shin Chan is so funny and it trips me how the little kids be cursing each other out. Shin Chan is cool and one of my favs to watch!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Shin Chan ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot88 View Post
    Yeah I guess your right but still I love it.

Everbody Loves Raymond is a good show though.
    Hell, what's not to love about a vulgar kindergartener and his dysfunctional family/friends? LOL.

I still think Happiness Bunny takes the cake! Watch the English episode titled, "Happiness Bunny's Revenge's Revenge!" It'll have you ROTFL!

click to show spoiler
    LOL! Hilarious!!

Raymond is boring as hell compared to this show!
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jan 07, 2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Misspelling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Jan 11, 2008)

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw this thing for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and it was so funny I had to record it and show my friends. Episode 7 is the only one I've seen, but if they're all just as awesome I just have to watch more. That bunny is just too cool for his own good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Jan 11, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast