Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: shin chan ^_^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shin Chan ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I saw this thing for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and it was so funny I had to record it and show my friends. Episode 7 is the only one I've seen, but if they're all just as awesome I just have to watch more. That bunny is just too cool for his own good.
    Yeah, he is!

You know that they have streaming episodes of Shin Chan on Adult Swim now. I just found out the other day, while tryin' to watch some Boondocks. Then I saw Shin Chan and said, "Huey and Riley can wait. This is more important." LOL.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

shin chan is funny i get a good laugh out of the but dance and the little adventure shin goes to along the way tho the drawing of them could have been better its got some good humor to it my favorite episode is where he was fat and his mom made him loose weight and twords the end the hot older girl called and when she found out shin was skinny she said how much more she liked fat guys so he started cramming food down his throat it was a riot
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    shin chan is funny i get a good laugh out of the but dance and the little adventure shin goes to along the way tho the drawing of them could have been better its got some good humor to it my favorite episode is where he was fat and his mom made him loose weight and twords the end the hot older girl called and when she found out shin was skinny she said how much more she liked fat guys so he started cramming food down his throat it was a riot
    That's one of the best episodes, in my opinion. LOL. I laughed the whole way through to the end. "I just love squeezing his fat little body against my breasts!"

I'd be eatin' like a cow too, were I him.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    That's one of the best episodes, in my opinion. LOL. I laughed the whole way through to the end. "I just love squeezing his fat little body against my breasts!"

I'd be eatin' like a cow too, were I him.
    o yeah lol i would eat alot tell i get as big as a cow too lol i like the part where he gets hungry agin and call for his friend who was on the the other side of him the whole time it was crazzy but the whole girl saying she loves to rub fat guys aginst her breasts is the funnyest
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

=^.^=*meow*I love shin chan..that show is like my fav adult swim program to watch(besides family guy..)His cartoon character is kinda like Bart Simpson (but of Japan,) lol But i do agree that this show is quite dirty for a children.(Kids..don't mistaken as the rugrats show)*giggles*

info:Shin Chan is a 5-year-old boy who likes running around with his pants off, smelling his farts, and creating all sorts of tremendous embarrassment for his parents and everyone else around. Mom is a stay-at-home and dad is a salariman, and Shin Chan delights in making brutal fun of his mothers wrinkles and small boobs, as well as his dads interest in looking at other women.its easy to see how his upending of conventional mores would appeal in a society where face is everything.

Thanks

Any Action Bastard fans in the house? *puts arms out and poses like the bastard he is* Haaaaaah ha ha ha ha!!!

I think I'm a bigger fan of Action Bastard than Shin is, LOL. Just saying "Action Bastard" is funny to me. I guess it's because no matter how many times I hear it, it just sounds so off-the-wall to me. LOL.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

i hope ypu know what a "Bastard" is a-s

on the other hand who as seen shin do the eleafant dance
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    i hope ypu know what a "Bastard" is a-s

on the other hand who as seen shin do the eleafant dance
    Dude, I'm a 27 year old man who was born out of wedlock and never knew my father until I was 20-21! I KNOW what a bastard is, you don't gotta tell me.

I think I've seen the elephant dance once. I'm fairly certain it's got something to do with swinging his phalace around. LOL.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast