Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: shin chan ^_^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shin Chan ^_^

XD I like when the beat up the bunny~!

That poor Bunny`!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Dude, I'm a 27 year old man who was born out of wedlock and never knew my father until I was 20-21! I KNOW what a bastard is, you don't gotta tell me.

I think I've seen the elephant dance once. I'm fairly certain it's got something to do with swinging his phalace around. LOL.
    well ok well im a bastard and i get
    mad when people use it out of text

and yes your right that is what the
    elephant dance is and he olny dose
    it for his baby (bro or sis idk wich it is)
    but all i got to say is WTF its so wrong
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Y'know, for a crudely drawn series, it is HILARIOUS!!! I love Shin Chan and his little potty mouth! ^_^

"Because if I let go, it'll cause a warp in time and everyone will have weasel balls for faces!!" LOL! Such a funny boy! Anyway, I created this thread to see how many Shin Chan fans we have here on AO! What do you like about this series?

I also needed to know something: Isn't that series a lot older than half of the stuff they discuss in the dubbed version? To me it looks almost as old as Ranma 1/2 and that's OLD! But you'll hear things like, "Text A-S-S, if you want Action Bastard to win!" LOL.

Anywho, let's discuss, shall we?
    well lets see i watched this show on the weekend on Razer, and i said to myself.......OMFG look at the mouth on that kid...then i asked to myself...how old is he...so i checked the description of the show...and found out he's 5!!!!! wow...otherwise then the horrible animation, it makes me cring to watch a badly animated show..but it was pretty funny 2 thumbs up ^_^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes Shin Chan is good(you bet it rocks). And I cant wait to see what episode comes on tonight. I only hope I am up in-time to see it and enjoy all it's awsome humor. Any one else going to watch tonights episode if they have one on?
    Last edited by gaarasandkiller1; Jan 14, 2008 at 09:22 AM.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Ah yes Shin Chan is good(you bet it rocks). And I cant wait to se what episode comes on tonight. I only hope I am up in-time to see it and enjoy all it's awsome humor. Any one else going to watch tonights episode if they have one on?
    i will if i can find it, but it is usually on the canadian channel Razer on the weekends though, but i am going to see if it's on today, the episode i saw made me laugh so much XD MILF and cookies...my god..XD

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Hay him and his cookies you just dont mess with. O and his action bast3rd that would be realy asking for it. I remember the time he ate that horrible saugage with peppers and talked people into buying it for the sticker to get the action-bast3rd belt it was crazzy what he'll do for action-bast3rd gear.

Newbie lunareclipseracer is off to a good start
    Thanks

i love shin chan. even though it's a little rude it's funny. i mean what would a 5-year-old know about "hepatitus" or "aids"? but i guess that's what makes it so funny
    "I reached into the sky that was filled with colorful baloons. And vanishing into the sky were the thoughtts that couldn't be reached by them. I'm alone I had no place to go and silently you held my hand tonight." ~ Starless Night Reira

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipseracer View Post
    i love shin chan. even though it's a little rude it's funny. i mean what would a 5-year-old know about "hepatitus" or "aids"? but i guess that's what makes it so funny
    Well my friend shin chan like other kid's can learn about aids and hepatitus if he was tought it at a young age and his butt dance is so funny too. O and the funny pervy thought's shin's dad get's is just as funny.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast