Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: shin chan ^_^

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: shin chan ^_^

Well it could be worse they could have gave enchman a voice like goku's or is that worse? anyways i was remembering the episode when shin ended up in the collage girls house while they was drinking he was doing his famous dance that is funny as h3ll would any of you happen to remember this episode i forgot what number it was.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Well it could be worse they could have gave enchman a voice like goku's or is that worse? anyways i was remembering the episode when shin ended up in the collage girls house while they was drinking he was doing his famous dance that is funny as h3ll would any of you happen to remember this episode i forgot what number it was.
    Yeah, Goku's voice would be much worse. I don't think I've seen that episode before. I'm gonna have to go on adultswim.com to see if they have it up this week. ^_^
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jan 28, 2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Damn emoticons...

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

thats my show theres nuthing better than being a man cause to be a man you must have honor and a penis lol !

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its twords the end that shin ends up in a house i think it was near a park and the girls was drunk and he was doing his butt dance thats all i remember. I might be off but the begining i think they was hanging in a tree as a sloth but i dunno lol i realy remember the ending thats it of that episode. and zatch lets not forget his world famous but dance lol
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

yes the butt dance i dont know why every one likes the butt dance i mean come on its his butt we are talking about
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i will admit i have whipped out "the trust dance of the manly brotherhood of men" before.

TO BE A MAN YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PEEEEEEENIS!
    Why hello there!

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

so what your saying is what you did the butt dance before in your life time
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This thread was dead for a month before it was brought back

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7