Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Shouldn't dub?

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shouldn't dub? (Please read/understand 1st post)

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Some people just don't want to accept certain answers.
    Let it slide GeminiEntity, there's no point arguing.
    Excuse me, I take offense to that. Don't you dare make me out to be the "bad guy" here.
    Does anyone else have their own example of a series that perhaps should not be dubbed (for reasons other than "because dubs suck", etc)?
    Who can tell me where this is from? That's right, my original post.

"example of a series" implies providing a specific series that you feel should not be dubbed. "for reasons other than" implies I'm asking you for actual aspects of the show that you feel would not be good if dubbed, excluding the reason that the dub may not be as good as the original voice work. Even if you aren't good at implications, the first half of the original post clearly says these things.

Besides, your only reasoning was that dubs cannot be as good as the original Japanese, Hassun. I do believe that I said I didn't want to see answers using that as reasoning. Again, look at my example of BECK. It's a very good example showing what I'm looking for.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shouldn't dub?

Closed at the request of the threads creator

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6