Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: shuffle!!!!

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

shuffle!!!!

has any one seen this anime??what do you thhink about it??for me it's really nice!!which character do you like best??btw does anyone know how many episode there are in this anime???!!!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: shuffle!!!!

I've seen the first 2 episodes. I really like rin. Down to earth kinda guy. I like the girl he lives with (can't remember her name and the godess child)

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

I already watch this anime. And I like it until the ending part.
    Personally, I want to see the he chose Kaede or Primula.
    Kaede already had a poor past, so I think it's better for her if she got happy ending.
    And I think you shouldn't making this thread to be a favourite thread.
    Or somebody will close your thread.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen it too. Its real good. i'll probably have to agree with Howl_of_Fenrir since kaede's past was already bad enough. She does need a happy ending. Im pretty sure there are 24, but can't be too positive. Its been a while since i watched the last ep.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

What I said on another forum, spoilers.

well well, the climax was better than i expected. Shuffle gave me what i like to see, lots of background story for each character but i thought every character having a tragic background was kind of , except maybe for Sia? Not much was explain for her though.

Kaede losing it was a surprise, well not really there were a few hints in the beginning of the story. I feel sorry for Kaede the most, everything up until now was to see Kaede going nuts and leave her past behind. Thats what i think the main story is. I read a review on animenfo and i agree to it, there were way too many things going on at once, the anime is trying to tell each characters story in a 24ep duration, whereas the game or any dating sims lets you choose which girl to go with and depending on which girl you choose a story for that girl will slowly arise. The anime tries to explore all the characters story like 2-3ep/character. Then later they would become a side character. So thats why people would think wth is going on? and get confuse where the story is going. Personally i still think the main story is Kaede's.

Shuffle took way too long to start, if they cut the crap and chose which character to follow right in the beginning then i would think the anime would be better and more solid, storywise.
    Ah yes, whats his face liking Asa was wtf. Its like he woke up one day, "Ok im gonna try to bang Asa-senpai, cause I like humans better."
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Aug 20, 2006 at 11:43 PM.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally the part where Rin hurts himself, was just plain well....not dramatic. It was not like he was going to die just from something that small.

Newbie Cloud432 may be famous one day Cloud432 may be famous one day Cloud432's Avatar
    Thanks

Never seen it. Is it bleach?

Thanks

What do you mean is it bleach? We're talking about Shuffle!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast