Closed Thread

Thread: So what if an anime gets licensed

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

So what if an anime gets licensed

k, i used to be one of these kind of people. but honestly. so what if viz decides to buy an anime that you liked. you know you'll still get to see it all. for example fma got licensed and we still got to see it all, subbed and it was very good as well. bleach go licensed yeh there's fillers goin on now but its not as horrible. the worst case in a licensed anime scenario right now is naruto and guess what who cares.. people probably still wwatching naruto like they used to. i figure anime makers wanna get paid too and licensing it for american relase gives em a chance to say.. i'm rich biatch. i think they deserver that for all their hard work of making the anime.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So what if an anime gets licensed

this is kinda pointless, ya think?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

For someone who is rich you sure have bad grammer. The Naruto dub is not that bad, I would have to say One Piece is much worse.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

no he was refering to the anime people being rich from there hard work as animatter's and i agree i think they should be compensated with all the hard work the do i mean it took them like 3 years i think to do blue seed then put it all together and make a 3 hour movie they worked there asses off on that anime movie
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jul 30, 2006 at 10:24 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9
    For someone who is rich you sure have bad grammer. The Naruto dub is not that bad, I would have to say One Piece is much worse.
    precisely my point. my grammer isn't really that bad i was typing on my bed, in lazy mode.. maybe i didn't properly convey my message i didn't mean that I am rich. I meant when an anime gets licensed the creator gets paid, thus he gets the chance to say "I'M RICH BIATCH!!!!"
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the creator gets paid enough to say that he/she is rich from a licensing company. I remember reading an article where the anime industry might collapse because of low wages.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate the dubbed naruto but your right I just can't help not watching it but what pisses me off the most most about the dubbed version the voice overs and them pronouncing things wrong...like akamaru they say his name wrong...... and I think they should get rich the creators not the dubbers
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Closed Thread