Closed Thread

Thread: some please help me i just spent like 10hrs waching all these in a row

Newbie lordchaos62 may be famous one day lordchaos62 may be famous one day
    Thanks

some please help me i just spent like 10hrs waching all these in a row

spoiler warning

ok i just wached all of ELFEN LIED and i was ok untile i got to the last episode wich i think theres only 13 but still what the hell happed. after Lucy was cring tears and they kissed i was totaly lost did she die. and whats up with it not haveing a closing ther evil dude with horns is still alive is the show still in the works. any help will greatly be welcome...... : P
    time for bed
    Last edited by lordchaos62; Jul 28, 2006 at 07:11 AM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: some please help me i just spent like 10hrs waching all these in a row

SPOILERS
    We get to see her horn getting blown off, a very big significant because the horns represents diclonius and now that she doesn't have them, that symbolize she is a normal human. Thats all we see, meaning there is a chance she survived. The person at the door in the end is mostly likely Lucy/Nyuu. I don't see who else it could be, the mailman perhaps?

A ending doesn't means EVERYTHING have to be solved. Leaving some parts unsettled makes the world within the story a lot 'bigger' and a technique to make the viewers thinking about the story after it has ended. Besides, the main story is about Lucy. As long as that is solved, the others minor stories can be put aside until I don't know, a 2nd series?
    End

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard that episode 14 got released on a dvd, but I haven't watch the whole series yet, since its so short I think I'll finish it today ^^, btw shouldn't this be in the Spoiler Thread? lol

Newbie lordchaos62 may be famous one day lordchaos62 may be famous one day
    Thanks

thanks i figured she was still alive and that was her at the door but i just wanted to hear some other ideas on it. guss im just one of those exsesive people who dont handle clifhangers very well : P
    thanks

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna watch episodes 5+ from Elfen Lied now, I'll post some stuff about this after I finish it lol

Closed Thread