Closed Thread

Thread: Someone help me with a series name???

Newbie wayshwing may be famous one day wayshwing may be famous one day
    Thanks

Someone help me with a series name???

Hi,

I'm not a huge anime fan, but as a kid I watched a number of Japanese cartoons (we didn't call it anime back then). Shows like Kimba, Speed Racer, etc.

The show that I need help with, was a Japanese cartoon circa 1973... It was about a family of five members (one was a girl), who were action heroes. Each of the five members had a vehicle; two had motorcycles, two had cars, and one had a really cool truck (I think I remember it right??) Anyways, in times of dire need, all five vehicles could CONNECT TOGETHER, forming one huge giant vehicle! This giant car would then crush the bad guys with its missiles, drill tips, machine guns and rockets.

I remember my mom doling out a cool $50 for this Japanese toy from the series. It was WAY expensive for 1973! So I really miss that toy... I want to buys a bigger version of the toy, and just remember the tv show and its name!

Please help!!!

Wayshwing

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Someone help me with a series name???

Please mind where post your threads.

Moving to Anime....

Newbie wayshwing may be famous one day wayshwing may be famous one day
    Thanks

Uh, the description of the folder said, and I quote,

"Feedback and Questions (1 Viewing)
    Post questions, bug reports, or suggestions you may have about Anime Online."

... sooooo, I just posted a question.

???????

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Post questions, bug reports, or suggestions you may have about Anime Online.
    Your question pertains to anime; Animeonline is the website we're both on, thus the thread belongs in the Anime forum. No biggie really. If you have anymore questions or concerns you are free to PM me, otherwise let the thread get back on track.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

did they dresss up like birds??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wayshwing View Post
    Hi,

I'm not a huge anime fan, but as a kid I watched a number of Japanese cartoons (we didn't call it anime back then). Shows like Kimba, Speed Racer, etc.

The show that I need help with, was a Japanese cartoon circa 1973... It was about a family of five members (one was a girl), who were action heroes. Each of the five members had a vehicle; two had motorcycles, two had cars, and one had a really cool truck (I think I remember it right??) Anyways, in times of dire need, all five vehicles could CONNECT TOGETHER, forming one huge giant vehicle! This giant car would then crush the bad guys with its missiles, drill tips, machine guns and rockets.

I remember my mom doling out a cool $50 for this Japanese toy from the series. It was WAY expensive for 1973! So I really miss that toy... I want to buys a bigger version of the toy, and just remember the tv show and its name!

Please help!!!

Wayshwing
    Wow, I have no idea! It is cool that you are into the older stuff!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online Forums - FAQ: ANIME ONLINE RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread