Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Speed Grapher

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi does anyone like speed grapher??

It has 24 episodes. I hope this helps, *trying to make the sentence longer, wiiiiiii.*
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Aimed more at an adult audience, Speed Grapher shows a world of greed, corruption, special powers and girls on film.

I have to say it had a lot of things going for it to keep me interested. Sadly it didn't really live up to my expectations. It uses the "new episode = new enemy" system a little bit too much which really drags the middle of this 24 episode anime down.
    Things pick up again at the end but by then it may all be too late.

On the other hand, the visuals are good. As is the sound.
    This show also has eyebleeds. Always a pro in my book...
    Hassun has already answered your question Koga. LOL

24 episodes...kinda short but still good. They have a "Limited Edition" or Collectors or whatever version for like each volume of the DVD. Nice treat for the fans I guess.(^_^);
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Dam i missed it sry

But 24 ep is kinda short but i like a short one once in a wile its a nice change up from the long ones i have.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

How is 24 short. Most animes are like around 26 I thought??????? You can't really compare it to a naruto or anything.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

well 24 is short to me because i have ones that are over 30 ep easy so 24 short to me.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

24 is about the average length of anime. 24eps, that pretty much around 6 months (seeing how most anime air on TV one ep at a week). If I had to give numbers than the most common numbers are 26, 52, 110+...give or take a few episodes. Its like this because some animes are created as seperate seasons. Like Godanner was originally intended to go til ep13~14 but since it did well they were able to air the remaining half. But its really up to the production, the whole thing could conclude in 24~26eps or it can go on for YEARS!! Such as Meitantei Conan/Case Closed thats gone 300+ episodes.

...and now we should get back to talking about Speed Grapher. (^_^);
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Re: Speed Grapher

Actually, conan had 467 episodes I think (had to make it look longer,lol).

It was a good length for speed grapher. Better than dragging it out with more fighting episode, that would be ridiculous.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4