+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spice and Wolf Second Season Confirmed

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Spice and Wolf Second Season Confirmed

Spice and Wolf's 2nd TV Anime Season Confirmed (Updated) - Anime News Network

The change from animation studio and character design has me a little worried on what to expect, differently from the Light Novels. However the cast is still solid, as far as I can tell with Jun and Ami I'm not too worried of the changes.

--Discuss--

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Spice and Wolf Second Season Confirmed

hey i've heard of it too... i'm super hottie excited man!!! cuz i loved Spice and Wolf season 1!!!!!!!!!!

heard about it in wikipedia... hmm... are u saying character design is gonna change?? wad do u mean that??
    for me it doesn't really matter if its just a change of regular clothes wear or something... but if the characters' personal traits change then its gonna be quite a prob... like how i lost interest in pokemon when the characters' english-dubbed voices changed... it felt weird...

well anyway... am looking forward to season 2... although i dont know when... anybody who have any idea on when season 2 will be out... please share your info with us thank you!!

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

The change of character design is not any where near that drastic, this anime is based off of a Light Novel series and thus the characters personality will be the same no matter what. The designs would be how they are portrayed instead, but even that shouldn't be too drastic because that too, is based off the novel series.

I am predicting a next year spring showing, but that is not yet confirmed, or I'm just not looking right. XD

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice, thanks for the update zyta.

Personally I loved the first season and I've enjoyed it quite a bit until the last episode. Since I havent gotten around to reading the light novels of it yet I've yet to know how the story differs from it, if it does in anyway. But the I felt that the last episode of the first season left a lot of things undone (which in sense is a good call since it left the opening for a second season to come in) but I do wish that they'd covered a little more ground in the original first season.

As for the change in character design and animation studio I'm not too worried nor excited about it in anyway...yet. I dont think there would be any drastic changes that'd affect the series overall, if anything maybe it might hit a nerve or two of people that are loyal to the original staff.

Again, thanks for the update zyta
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Rinkusu is off to a good start Rinkusu's Avatar
    Thanks

ive seen season one, didnt think they'd make a season 2. But Im sure it will be as great

借りな

+ Reply to Thread