Closed Thread

Thread: Spiral

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Spiral

Has anyone seen Spiral? It's one of my favorite animes but I notice no one has never talked about it? If so who's your favorite character? What do you think about it? And did you like the ending?

My favorite character is Kousuke Asazuki and Ayumu Narumi (When he gains confidence).

To me Kousuke Asazuki is very funny and I like red heads in any anime they always interest me! As for Ayumu Narumi he is very intelligent and it amazes me that he was able to solve the mystery so quickly as no one else can. ^^

I thought the drawings were like any other anime just normal, the plot was great!!!!!, it's very very interesting with all problems to solve, and the blade children! But I just don't understand.... just because the blade children is just missing one rib doesn't mean they have to die by the hunters?

The ending... I thought it kinda suck cause Ayumu just learned that fate can change......Since he never believed in fate.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiral

I'm not sure about I'm have seen this anime but it's a top list in Animenewsnetwork but I'm sure I'm going to see sooner or later but I'm have a few anime I'm don't have completed yet. I maybe have seen it on Anime channel here in Sweden xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that mine is also Ayumu. I like how he can out think the blade childern and how he solves some of the puzzles that they give him. But I would also she that I like the battle between Ayumu and Rio. Espically the one with the exploding collar around his neck. That one I loved!

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen but a few episodes. I love what I did see. But I have not been able to keep up with it. Now that you have mentioned it I am going to try and sit down and watch it sometime.

Newbie Demonry is off to a good start Demonry's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen it before. But I didn't really find it too interesting, so I stopped watching it. I do want to know how it ends though. If their fate ever changes...

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen Spiral. The long-haired dude looks cute but the story itself didn't really leave that much impression on me. I can't even remember the story quite clearly.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i love eyes^^ hes really cool and clam and always collected^_^ hes the best^^

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please Read the Forum Rules located here... url=http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?faq=faqgeneral#faq_faqposting]Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:[/url]

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread