Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spirited away

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirited away

i watched this anime and i thought it was great you should check it out and tell me what you think
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spirited away

I've seen it before, it's okay, a bit weird, but it was still cool. I liked Princess Mononoke WAY better though, you should check that out if you already haven't. But back to Spirited Away, I think that the storyline itself was great, but the one part that pissed me off was the parents didn't know what happened at the end
    I mean you can see it coming, that they wouldn't remember anything but still, SURPRISE ME lol. I'm not sure why this was such a big deal to me but it was...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

this was a great movie and one of my favorites from miyazaki. i saw it four times and theaters, and it staed in that theater for over a year and a half. so i highly reccomend it. but also check out castle in the sky, howls moving castle, nausica the valley of the wind and kiki's delivery service. all are good.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a personal fan of Kiki's Delivery Service in much greater amounts than i was to this movie., Granted, this movie sits proudly in my top 10, but overall i felt that the charm of some other movies, or the social sattire of even more others to be more profound than in this movie.

Don;t get me wrong, i love this movie dearly, and there are some part that actually bring a tear to my eye, but it's not my all time favorite.
    Why hello there!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah its an awosme moive. this moive at first was confusing, but it air so many times on toonmai, that after a couple watchings i got it. i would love to own it on dvd.this moive i heard won an award.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

This was the first studio ghibili movie that got me watching the others. Its a fantastic, wonderful and amazing move to watch
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirited Awaw is awsome I love the charters tghey have so much depth it is unreal. The story is is great what eles can be said but this is one amazing movie.

Newbie xmimatox is off to a good start xmimatox's Avatar
    Thanks

I love that moive- one of the best anime movies around. I'm hoping there's a part 2 to the moive
    "fall into the world of anime."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast