Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spring Season Anime

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Spring Season Anime

Spring 2007 Preview! | Random Curiosity

Don't know if thats all of em. Personally I dislike anime bloggers, but this one provides most of the spring titles in one page. Have fun.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spring Season Anime

Hayate No Gotoku is a pretty funny anime show. I actually like it, the first episode is already out, so give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Hayate No Gotoku is a pretty funny anime show. I actually like it, the first episode is already out, so give it a try you won't be disappointed.
    Already watch it, along with Hitohira, Nanoha StrikerS and soon Murder Princess.

Hayate no Gotoku will be a fun series to watch. lol@the Gendou reference.

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked Heroic Age, I even made a thread about it lol.

Too bad almost nothing on that list that he gave a good rating too is subbed yet =\ ... I guess only time will tell.

However, even if I list the chances for a show as good or guaranteed, that doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll stick with it for more than a few episodes.
    ...sounds promising.. especially since I find most of his guaranteed choices are questionably already

oh yeah, the list is good though. I didn't know there were so many, nice find!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I've found the spring season anime not quite to my liking. I've read a lot of people have taken a liking towards Romeo x Juliet. Though this anime aint bringing any interest upon me.
    Of all the anime listed there, even though there may be more, the only one that seemed to look decent to watch was Hayate No Gotoku.
    Hayate No Gotoku is a pretty funny anime show. I actually like it, the first episode is already out, so give it a try you won't be disappointed
    I guess i might have a look at it when i have the time.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I like a few of them from that list and will be finding more information on them before I add some to my list to watch.XD. The list keeps getting longer and longer every day. Anyone know where I can get some info on Kaze no Stigma. ANN doesn't have anything on it.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    I like a few of them from that list and will be finding more information on them before I add some to my list to watch.XD. The list keeps getting longer and longer every day. Anyone know where I can get some info on Kaze no Stigma. ANN doesn't have anything on it.
    Quoted from a post off animesuki.

the Story is about the Guy, who got kicked out of his fire Clan because he had no talent. 4 years down the road he comes back to Japan and has power to manipulate the wind, and on his return to japan he is a Suspect in a murder. At least that what I got from crappy online translations
    Usually if you can't find any info off ANN, anidb, animenfo etc. animesuki's forum will be the next best place to look.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Some of these have really got my eye, in particular Romeo X Juliet, which is strange because the whole romance theme doesn't usually sit well with me, guess we'll just have to wait and see

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast