Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spring Season Anime

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spring Season Anime

Grumble Grumble Grumble

A 'Slice of Life' school comedy based on a 4 panel comic? (No it's not 'Azumanga Daioh'...) the new series 'Lucky Star' has one of the most 'unique' openings I've seen, and beats the choreography of the 'Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia' ending...

Video Lucky Star OP - lucky, star - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

A 'Slice of Life' school comedy based on a 4 panel comic? (No it's not 'Azumanga Daioh'...) the new series 'Lucky Star' has one of the most 'unique' openings I've seen, and beats the choreography of the 'Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia' ending...

Video Lucky Star OP - lucky, star - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
    That reminded me of a mix between Haruhi and popotan's openings??? I don't know why. I will say the opening makes me think the series is going to be 'unique' as you put it, Len. Not sure if I will watch it, but then again I watch anything when it comes to anime, soo maybe.

I heard good things about Claymore and Nahoha Strkiers, so looking forward to those.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

mmk, this spring I'm enjoying Darker than Black, Heroic Age (my fav this spring), and El Cazador de la bruja (noir clone). Seirei no Moribito and Claymore seem alright so I'm also watching them, and I've been watching Blue Dragon raw's that seem cool despite the young age demographic.

Can anyone recommend Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann? Looks cool, but I haven't sat down to watch it yet

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of those seems interesting ... ^^ i might want to look into them .. lol...
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FireStarterBob View Post
    Can anyone recommend Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann? Looks cool, but I haven't sat down to watch it yet
    Yes, watch it. Don't let the weird mecha design turn you down - same goes for anyone. This show is made of awesome and man; mainly because of Kamina - Yoko just makes it hot and even more worth watching.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I few of them im looking forward in to checking out when they do come out, like Touka Gettan,Kaze no Stigma and Claymore they seem intrusting to me.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie VASON528 is off to a good start VASON528's Avatar
    Thanks

CLAY MORE is a great dark, anime but i havent checked out HEROIC AGE , but it sounds good, but CHECK OUT NIGHT HEAD GENESIS !!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2