+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Study, Study, Study! Golden Boy Forever!

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Study, Study, Study! Golden Boy Forever!

Take out your notebooks students. If you want to watch the funniest anime, you'd have to watch Golden Boy. It's about a college student named Kintaro Oe, who rides his bike to different cities and does odd jobs for money and to study the world around him. It's six episodes of non stop unconceivable greatness.

Ask anyone that has seen this, there isn't an episode where you don't crack up laughing.

Have you seen this? If yes, did you like it or did you think it was pointless and stupid. Please explain why, so those that haven't seen this could have an understanding of what is...Golden Boy.
    Last edited by toonfan630; Sep 09, 2007 at 04:41 PM.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Study, Study, Study! Golden Boy Forever!

That anime was so funny. I actually believe that is one of the funniest animes ever. I loved the way he would act with all of the girls and his facial expresions were so funny. Even my gf like it. the only thing that hated was that it only had 6 episode.

I have to say that episode 5 is my favorite.

Thanks

Episode 5...I can't remember exactly what that was, but most people think the motorcycle one is the best. So, I'm assuming that's the one you like, right?

I think it was good with just 6, sometimes too much of a good thing can be well...too much. Remember that time with the mayor's daughter and he said, "I wish my hand were my penis." That was hilarious.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

syd
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    Episode 5...I can't remember exactly what that was, but most people think the motorcycle one is the best. So, I'm assuming that's the one you like, right?

I think it was good with just 6, sometimes too much of a good thing can be well...too much. Remember that time with the mayor's daughter and he said, "I wish my hand were my penis." That was hilarious.
    yes, that is the one I was talking about. I know short animes are better than long animes but I feel like they just left the story in the bigining. I wanted to know more about the main character. what is the reason he left school before his graduation.

Thanks

I knew it. That episode is great. I did want to know more about him as well. That question has went past my mind many a times. I just assumed he didn't like to be confined in just going to law school, which is why he left on a cross country adventure, lol. But that's how I see it. I love the way he acted. It reminds me of Vash and Rurouni Kenshin. They are total goof balls but when they have to protect someone they love they get scary brutal, did you see that too?

syd
    Thanks

I knew it. That episode is great. I did want to know more about him as well. That question has went past my mind many a times. I just assumed he didn't like to be confined in just going to law school, which is why he left on a cross country adventure, lol. But that's how I see it. I love the way he acted. It reminds me of Vash and Rurouni Kenshin. They are total goof balls but when they have to protect someone they love they get scary brutal, did you see that too?
    I know, I feel the same way. He is a good protector. He had to have a really big reason to leave. According to the narrator he left with-in weeks of graduation. It sounds silly that he would just leave because he felt confined. I'm sure something happen with a girl or female teacher. Knowing him I'm sure it has something to do with a girl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    I know, I feel the same way. He is a good protector. He had to have a really big reason to leave. According to the narrator he left with-in weeks of graduation. It sounds silly that he would just leave because he felt confined. I'm sure something happen with a girl or female teacher. Knowing him I'm sure it has something to do with a girl.
    Yeah, that makes a lot of since. Wow, you're really insightful. I guess that's why he never stays with any of the girls at the end either.

syd
    Thanks

Yeah, that makes a lot of since. Wow, you're really insightful. I guess that's why he never stays with any of the girls at the end either.
    That the way I saw it after watching the series for a third time... Anyways after the last time I watched it I was wondering if GoldenGirl really existed since they talk about it in the last episode but it does not. I'm just coriuos if they ever decide to make GoldenGirl how would it be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast