+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Study, Study, Study! Golden Boy Forever!

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Study, Study, Study! Golden Boy Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    You guys should tread lightly. Some of the stuff in this thread might get this post closed. However, if only for a free post:

I have watched Golden Boy, and it's one of my old favorites. Episoide 5 was the first one that I saw, but the one with the mayors daughter was probably my favorite. Colorful reminds me a lot of Golden Boy, so I guess fans of Golden Boy should check it out as well.
    Ha...ha...ha...I watch clorful, it's 13 minutes of hilarious stupidity. I agree with your favourites. The motorcycle chick and the mayor's daughter were funny as h-e-double hockey sticks..., lmao. Anywho, did you have a favourite scene?
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't remember scenes so well, it's been like 5 years. I just liked it because she was my favorite girl. The other ones were sort of older women, but she was the cute teen type.

Thanks

I can't remember scenes so well, it's been like 5 years. I just liked it because she was my favorite girl. The other ones were sort of older women, but she was the cute teen type.
    She was a little...twisted, lol. Messing with men like that. She could have gotten someone killed.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    She was a little...twisted, lol. Messing with men like that. She could have gotten someone killed.
    Simply adds excitement to the relationship. Hey, if it can't get you killed, is it worth doing?

Thanks

Simply adds excitement to the relationship. Hey, if it can't get you killed, is it worth doing?
    Hmmm, true, lol. Is that why you liked the motorcycle girl as well, the excitment, hahaha.

Thanks

Hmmm, true, lol. Is that why you liked the motorcycle girl as well, the excitment, hahaha.
    That, and the fact that she had this traditional, more formal side to her. It's like the hot librarian effect. Seeing her one way, and then the complete 180.

Thanks

That, and the fact that she had this traditional, more formal side to her. It's like the hot librarian effect. Seeing her one way, and then the complete 180.
    Hehehe...nice. I agree since I'm a bit of a closet freak or so my friends have mentioned, lmao.

Hmmm, remember the swimming episode Mega?

Thanks

Hehehe...nice. I agree since I'm a bit of a closet freak or so my friends have mentioned, lmao.

Hmmm, remember the swimming episode Mega?
    I do. She was sort of tomboyish, but a woman all the same. That ep. just seemed more perverted than others somehow. The swimming behind her part, and the part after Kintaro comes out of the pool. Man, when water and swimsuits mix with Golden Boy, what could you expect?
    Last edited by Mega; Sep 21, 2007 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Punctuation. I'm like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast