Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The stupidest Animes that have ever been created

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The stupiedest Animes that have ever been created

Shin Chan is cool. The first episode of Bobobo was really funny. But the show I think is the stupidest was Duel Masters. I don't even think it is an anime. It's totally lame.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    If you think that the show is stupid then that would be your opinion. If the show got licenced in here America it means that the show is pretty well liked by the American audience.
    ok to what ketaro previously stated i do think its bad hence the the reason i made this thread to see what people "Think" its not a fact because not everyone may think Bo-Bo-Bobobobo is a crummy show i do thats not a fact its my opinon i dont like it because it seems senseless until len so clearly stated that its aimed twoards a younger audience such as kids so seeing as how im 18 i dont find it in anyway interesting....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Cromartie High School was stupid alround ebcause of the plot and storyline, Flcl stupid? ne i dont think so >.>,
    bobo bo boobobo or w/e was pretty stupid show, Also i didn't like the series ZatchBell ive read the manga an its just not my thing the story line was ok... but i dont think the creator but enough thought into character development.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie kolin0 may be famous one day kolin0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

In such threads, I am always afraid to make people angry... But I actually hate the latest Pokemon shows, they are just out of ideas and still want to think of something until it is.... Sorry for Pokemon fans, I use to be a Pokemon fan too, but now I only like the game instead of their shows...Please do not argue with me just because of what I think or hate, I have the rights for my mind...

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Pokemon, Yugioh, and Beyblade. When I was little these shows were cool. But no I realize how repetitive they are and somewhat pointless. How can you save the world with a top or a deck of cards or an animal that lives in a ball that you carry around?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I would have to say Pokemon, Yugioh, and Beyblade. When I was little these shows were cool. But no I realize how repetitive they are and somewhat pointless. How can you save the world with a top or a deck of cards or an animal that lives in a ball that you carry around?

hater! lolz

Its anime like those that get kids into anime

I remember I had gotten into Sailor Moon. [Girl power] Than Digimon.

My big bro came in, when me and my little friends were watching Are "Baby Anime" How he put it, and put DBZ!

At this time it was when I realize I must watch more. I most see more.

So I begged my mom, and got my first real anime called "3x3 eyes" I think.

It made my dad~ It is one of my favorites till today

The dumpest oe made was Rxephon <<= (sp) I bought the WHOLE thing, and I am so sad I did.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Alite may be famous one day Alite may be famous one day Alite's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...I'm not sure if BoBoBo is the MOST pointless but it's absolutely up there. So is FLCL, Crayon Shin-chan, and Colorful.
    Alite

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

In reality, the 'stupidest' anime series never get licensed for showing in North America... And programs like 'Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo' and 'Crayon Shin-chan' were created for elementary school age children, (which brings up the point, if you think 'Bobobo-bo' is bad, WHY ARE YOU WATCHING A ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE ANIME SERIES?!?!), so it's not surprising you think it's bad...
    Also, didn't you yourself say at one point in time or another that Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo was created to be stupid, as it is a satire on other stereotypical anime?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Now for other series, the title of 'stupidest' really is a matter of personal tastes and opinions, and would be difficult to prove in any case... I personally thing that 'Cromartie High School', 'Dead Leaves', and 'FLCL' stupid and pointless, but that's just my personal opinion...
    *Jaw drop* HOW, and I mean HOW do you think that FLCL is stupid. That is my personal favorite anime, which I do consider to be a top-tier anime, in music, story and plot, animation, entertainment, and analytical potential.

Me and you are going to have to have a little talk later on, Len.

P.S. Shame on everyone else that jumped on the bandwagon and stated FLCL as your choice. One of two things happened.

1. You didn't like it personally so you're tagging along with Mr. Len to say it's stupid.
    2. You didn't understand it, so you naturally think it's stupid.

I can see through your facade!

Anyway, I'll refrain from choosing my own "stupiedest" anime. One reason being that I don't necessarily think any anime is "stupid." I feel that every work of art, whether in writing or filmed(visual; which includes anime) has something to share with someone. And even if that work of art might be for a younger age group, it doesn't make it stupid (Of course that's not to say that I haven't been on record for saying things "suck" myself).

Another reason is, the anime I would name are the kind on Cartoon Network, which everyone here has predominately named. Thus, I refuse to follow in everyone's footsteps and name off anime that are easy to pick for threads such as these. *cough* Like Zatch Bell. *cough*

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast