Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The stupidest Animes that have ever been created

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The stupidest Animes that have ever been created

Hey, i don't like Pokemon! Digimon isn't a copy of Pokemon. Both are Pocket Monster series but Digimon was released first Pokemon in Japan. Whatever, both are stupid and bored.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I for one think the most pointless anime anybody could watch is Bobobo. I don't even get what the show is about. Its boring and I don't know where the plot is going (btw if they were trying to make people laugh then haha it wasn't funny at all-_-.)

Thanks lifeforce! (:

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh, goodie, a hate thread!!

My all time least favorite, stupidest anime ever... - InuYasha. When it takes the protagonists nearly three seasons to defeat the true bad guy in the series, there's problems. When the main character doesn't learn more than 3 moves over the course of the three seasons, there's problems. Combine that with a crappy story and forgettable characters, and you've got a disgraceful anime series.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch is inuyasha really that bad i mean to be honest i just am now starting to get into it and im getting bad reviews about it from everyone.. however Shin-Chan is the stupidest thing ever but i just LOVE IT
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, i think too Inuyasha is a bad anime serie. But be carefull, the Inuyasha fans cooming soon to post againist us.
    Hmmm, Evangelion isn't a stupid serie, but is very sobre-valued. And the end, ufff, 3 chapters only talking and talking and talking. Remember me someone of the Matrix Movies. Don't you?
    "Knowledge is power"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    Yes, i think too Inuyasha is a bad anime serie. But be carefull, the Inuyasha fans cooming soon to post againist us.
    Hmmm, Evangelion isn't a stupid serie, but is very sobre-valued. And the end, ufff, 3 chapters only talking and talking and talking. Remember me someone of the Matrix Movies. Don't you?
    Haha, let the whiny InuYasha fans come. It's their fault for liking a bad show.

I agree, Evangelion isn't a stupid series, but it's not the be all and end all of anime.

Newbie sobe*dragon may be famous one day sobe*dragon may be famous one day sobe*dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alot of the anime shows i see are real stupid,but i live for stupid things...most of the time when iu want to see stupid i go to a public school.I wouldn't even call it anime but have you all ever seen a show called bo bo bo bobobo or something like that.it is really stupid and most of the time you can't even follow it.

i used to waych inuYasha then i just got bored of it 'cause it started to anoy me on how it keeps on going on and on about

"the precious sacred jewel shards."

can one show keep on getting annoying and annoying or is it that the creators ran out of things to rant about?

Bleach i would have to say isn't that bad i mean it can get stupid at times but it wouldn't be called anime without it.Have you ever seen an anime show that doesn't have a stupid part in it?
    As i watch a naruto show I like it ,but it can get really stupid at times if you think about it.
    Last edited by Zackraa; Nov 23, 2006 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Double Post Merge

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone seen Gantz now thats a really stupid anime if you havent seen it dont waste your time its stock full of hentai and it rips away from the story
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast