Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The stupidest Animes that have ever been created

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The stupidest Animes that have ever been created

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Has anyone seen Gantz now thats a really stupid anime if you havent seen it dont waste your time its stock full of hentai and it rips away from the story
    I disliked the Gantz anime a lot, but I hear the manga is a lot better. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Newbie Maciful may be famous one day Maciful may be famous one day Maciful's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't sit there and watch Evangelion. Sorry if I spelt that wrong. I dunno. I tend to have a distaste for Mecca animes as well.. I like old school, Samurai's, demons, Killing, blood. All that good stuff.
    "and she has a nature so evil and cruel that her greedy desire is never satisfied, and after feeding she is hungrier than before."

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I seriously can not watch Madlax. It seems like a bad rerun of Gundam with horrible scenery.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Charmed1P5 may be famous one day Charmed1P5 may be famous one day
    Thanks

A lot of these animes I've never heard of but I guess that's not a bad thing since apparently they're bad.

I have to say though I am a farely mild inuyasha fan. I have to say I can see where some are you are coming from in that anti-inuyasha arguemnts. I have to admit there are quite a few annoying things in the eps. As one of my friends say the show revolves around their names, it's true hey say like each character's name like twenty times in an ep. it is annoying.The plot is ratrher dragged out too.

haha, you guys are starting to make me wonder why i even like it. hmmm. anyways on another note. Let's see the other thing i wanted to comment was on....oh right pokemon, no that wasn't it. ....Oh i agree that FLCL was a stupid anime. I didn't understand what was going on half the time. It made no sense what so ever.

I think that's the only anime i've seen that's stupid. Yeah I haven't seen much actaully. yu gi oh is stupid after like the first season. Same with pokemon.

hmm, I guess that's all I can say.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

My least favorite anime show is Sailor Moon, for quite a few reasons. One is that her attitude pisses the lights out of me, the characters are extremely lame, the stories suck, it's just crappy as heck. Jeez, I've never found a worse anime show than Sailor Moon. I just can't say one positive thing about this show.

I also hate pokemon, such a corny show, Ash is really annoying IMHO. I also don't like the way they make animals fight each other, as I think that is very inhumane. I know the Pokémon "like" to fight each other, but what if it were in real life that we were pitting small animals against each other?

I also remember this one very weird kiddy show called "Fighting Foodons" and it was pretty cheesy, making monsters out of recipes isn't exactly my thing.

But still, nothing is worse than Sailor Moon.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

all i can say is bo bo bobooo boo. boo boo booo boo . and how about some more boooo boobobob. it was the worst ever, i mean the show is like pointless

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    i agree that was just a show to watch if you want to laugh but it was a waste of time as i think so was robot chicken!!
    now wait a minute robo chick is great but not boboobbo, they took of rurouni kenshin for that show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    what is the whole point of robot chicken??? i never got that show!!

or morel orel i dont like that one either
    well tryin to stay on topic, robo chic has no point BUT it does have funniness based on other shows that make fun of

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast