Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Subbed or Dubbed: Which Do You Prefer?

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Subbed or Dubbed: Which Do You Prefer?

ah, I like dubbed believe it or not! Why??? Because in dubbed, I don't always have to read the bottem of the screen to see what they're saying and miss the scenes! In dubbed, I can listen AND look at the same time! Dubbed is much easier to me, honestly!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

personally, i preffer the subbed version to the dubbed because the subbed is a more full experience and it makes you feel more a part of whats going on. plus i like hearing the japanese because i can start to pick up on it and i've begun to slowly learn it. very much subbed.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dustin scott View Post
    personally, i preffer the subbed version to the dubbed because the subbed is a more full experience and it makes you feel more a part of whats going on. plus i like hearing the japanese because i can start to pick up on it and i've begun to slowly learn it. very much subbed.
    it's just the same here .. i'm acquiring a great deal of experience in japanese language because of watching subbed animes ... and now i sometimes know sentences without reading the subtitles and a lot of the basic words ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

subbed hands down! I mean you can get the original sense of what words sound like and stuff without having them diluted by english pretexts for example a person raising their voice in english implies anger but in japanese it can be manythings depending on what's actually being said... it's so cool. To remove that element is torture enough to me let alone trying to watch an anime with an audio track that's off.... (don't let me get started on that...)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that I don't mind either one, BUT most of the anime that I watch is all in subtitles. In truth all of the anime series that I watch come stray from Japan. I don't mind it being in subtitled why? You would ask well I an interested into learning japanese myself I just figure that with me reading everything in subtitled I will learn little by little,

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would rather of had subbed because you can hear how its suppose to sound and it comes out faster as subbed to.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the subbed better because if they have in dubbed sometimes u might not understand what they say if they say it too fast and if its subbed u can just read it
    I am darkness

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I definetelly, a 100% prefer subbed. I love to hear the stuff on its original version.
    But I try to look for the most accurate subtitled version. (for that I look up on google and stuff...)
    But definetelly Subbed.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast