Closed Thread

Thread: Suggestions for Anime to watch

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up Suggestions for Anime to watch

I have been watching anime for sometime now, and I have seen quite a few good quality shows like Bleach, Trigun, and Naruto. The problem is that I am running out of the well known animes to watch, and I was hoping to receive some help from all of you here on AO on what shows you could recommend for me to see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestions for Anime to watch

Mmn... How about The Law of Ueki? I think the story is about friendship and justice... Let's see... Jigoku Shoujo/ Girl From Hell, Kyou Kara Maoh/ God(?) Save Our King!, Ayashi No Ceres, Rave Master, El Hazard, Black Cat, Spiral, Gakuen Arisu/ Alice Academy, SoltyRei.... More... No, I think that's too much... Yep *nodding*...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestions for Anime to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf Belmont View Post
    I have been watching anime for sometime now, and I have seen quite a few good quality shows like Bleach, Trigun, and Naruto. The problem is that I am running out of the well known animes to watch, and I was hoping to receive some help from all of you here on AO on what shows you could recommend for me to see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    There's already a thread that other members contribute to in the anime section, recommending what to watch depending on genre. Definitely check there.

Now I'm going to close this. No dupe threads.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread