Closed Thread

Thread: Sukisyo/Sukisho

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Sukisyo/Sukisho

Does anyone or has anyone seen Sukisyo/Sukisho?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sukisyo/Sukisho

I have! It was so good, I loved it! If you've seen it, you probably noticed that there are no females in it. Absolutely none.
    I love the characters, and the story, but I hear the game's story is different, and more logical. It gets kinda confusing when they switch personalities w/o warning, or they switch, but don't switch the eye color. That was how I could tell who was 'there' at the moment.
    Have you seen it? My fave character was Sunao, but Yoru was pretty hot. Loved the guy-on-guy, and the morning after.
    There's an anime called princess princess, or Hime Hime, with 3 boys who sorta look like Sunao, Sora, and Matsuri, only not as cute, who go to an all boys' school, and have to dress as princesses for the boys to pass. A different storyline alltogether. I didn't like it much, and stopped watching after ep. 3.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Newbie Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got the entire series of Sukisyo. It's pretty good, though confusing at times. My favourite character has to be Nagase. He's yummy. And the best episode was the second one because of the 'Catch Sora and Sunao Contest' and how there just happened to be a set of perfectly good handcuffs sitting in the office. o_o

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

And the vent with a rope ladder that leads to Shinichiro's math room from the nurses station. I wonder who goes to the other side? I can't see Shinichiro crawling thru that small space, but we've never seen Nagase in the math room...
    And you gotta love the expressions on all their faces when Sunao said the handcuffs came from Shinichiro's room. Hilarious.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg I sooooooooooooo love that show!!! It's got the romance,humor and a bit of action I have the whole series on anime,all 3 vols. It's 1 of my top fav. anime's of all time!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Thanks

I downloaded the entire thing from youtube (thank goodness for that site!), and watched it with my friend. In your opinion, is Sukisyo better than Loveless? I have yet to see that anime, and I'd like opinions on it.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmmm I liked Sukisho better than Loveless but I haven't seen all of Loveless yet but for now I like Sukisho better
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie temy may be famous one day temy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh…Sukisyo was sure gorgeous (the first shounen-ai I saw, and the one responsible for my addiction to yaoi now ).
    I saw the series in a day…didn’t had anything better to do ^^, and I loved it. Yoru was the one that got m attention, and then Matsuri, he’s so funny and clever, hehe…got to love he’s “brilliant ideas” XDD.

But altogether, I really can’t compare this series to Loveless…the last one is far more interesting then the first.
    Sukisyo’s plot was somehow predictable (and a little common I’d say, if not too much XD ), on the other hand Loveless has something special; a lot more philosophy and better characters (as Soubi can be the perfect example). I won’t give you more details couse you should see the entire series, if you haven’t

Closed Thread