Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suzuka

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Suzuka

Plot Summary:
    Yamato Akitsuki travels to Tokyo alone to study in one of the high schools located within the area. He lives in with his aunt who operates a public bath solely for the ladies in the local district and begins his normal high-school life. One day, he chances upon a girl in school and is immediately mesmerised by her beauty. He is shocked when he realise later that the girl, Suzuka, is actually living next door to him. From then on, Yamato's ordinary life begins to change little by little.

more info on http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...anime&aid=3203

has anyone seen this anime ? and what are your thoughts ?
    atm im at episode 16 so please dont post any spoilers in here

also are there more anime like this ? cause i really enjoy watching this

so far ive seen ( that fall in the same category )

onegai teacher
    onegai twins
    kimi ga nozumo eien
    ai yori aoshi
    ai yori aoshi enishi
    fruits basket
    love hina
    love hina again

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suzuka

Ehehe, they are so many of these kinds of lovecomi that they seem to make me lose interest in watching them, but I still watch them, just so to kill time and laugh every now and then... Anyway, I have heard of this anime, but I myself haven't seen it.

You wanna see anime along those lines, eh?!! Then, look into these: Midori no Hibi, Maho Sensei Negima, Garusu Burabo [Girls Bravo]. I think, Happy Lesson, Ichigo 100%, Tenchi Muyo, and Shuffle also fall into that category.

Just correct me, if I am wrong. ^_^ I hope that helps!
    Last edited by kedar; Sep 24, 2006 at 11:00 AM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

This one's different, though.
    Just the first episode was enough to get me hooked. I don't know any other story that revolves around a star high-jumper.

Newbie aoi_shin_natsume may be famous one day aoi_shin_natsume may be famous one day aoi_shin_natsume's Avatar
    Thanks

i want: card captor sakura,tantei gakuen q,,,,soooommmeeemmmooorrreee

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Ehehe, they are so many of these kinds of lovecomi that they seem to make me lose interest in watching them, but I still watch them, just so to kill time and laugh every now and them. Anyway, I have heard of this anime, but I myself haven't seen it.

You wanna see anime along those lines, eh?!! Then, look into these: Midori no Hibi, Maho Sensei Negima, Garusu Burabo [Girls Bravo]. I think, Happy Lesson, Ichigo 100%, Tenchi Muyo, and Shuffle also fall into that category.

Just correct me, if I am wrong. ^_^ I hope that helps!

thanks alot

im sure ill find some of them interesting

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ichigo% is fun. Tsukasa's a very nice girl, and best of all, her voice isn't that high-pitched. Tenchi Muyo's fun too, and I liked Happy Lesson a lot, as well as the Onegai series. I'll have to rethink Shuffle though - I didn't like it very much. Well, mainly because all the girls had really high-pitched voices, and that's usually a major source of annoyance for me.

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Suzuka is an good anime, but I think they dragged it on too long.

Ichigo100% was good too, but got bored during the middle/end of it.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

From the old Suzuka thread.

I hated the character design so much (the manga was better), and the voice acting was crap. Basically i had to force myself to watch this in the beginning, but because of how long this thread became and thinking "this might turn out to be shuffle 2" I kept watching it. (The 'shuffle 2' comment was because I didn't expect much from it in the beginning but turn out to be a very dramatic series)

Aparrently it turn out to be a decent series except it turned out to be one of those series where everything went "splended" in the end and everyones happy. I was thinking that Suzuka and Yamato would get together in the beginning and we get to see how their relationship develops, something like karekano. In my opinion that would of been better a storyline, as the story goes on more and more of Suzuka background will be revealed while having a relationship with Yamato. Then, maybe - but this is my way of how this could turn out to be a great drama - Suzuka was going out with Yamato because he reminded him of Tsuda and things happen between and breaks up. They sort things and they get back together, maybe. thats how much i can come up with rearranging the storyline a bit. Anyways it wasn't too bad of a series plot wise, everything else was poor imo.

Yamato did reminded me of myself when I was in elementary school where I was on the track/relay team and was a 100m sprinter and was the anchor in my relay team. Brings back memories.
    Ichigo 100% ok but the ovas were shit. Go for the manga.

I would say go for I's Pure. Pretty similar where guy gets girl at the end. I recommend the manga though.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast