+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Take out a character??

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Take out a character??

I would take out bob poundmax from gungrave he is the worst character ever he is not cool in any way he throughs fat bombs at people and will he is just stuped his superior power he is a helicopter for the most part and his part need to be played because he is the head of an intelligent network but anyone would have been cooler than him so i would take him out; i would take him out hard.

sig by me

Newbie blood of a shadow is off to a good start blood of a shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldint becuz it would throw off the chan of events to come.....
    and nothinged be how it was sapose to be
    .................................................. ....................

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Kagome from InuYasha. I know, this eliminates the entire point of the series, but she's always just been this annoying loser who tags along with the half-demon to get what she wants. I mean, none of the characters who whine and complain about how InuYasha should have broken through that barrier faster, or paid more attention to someone's obscure feelings, or gotten over Kikyo already could ever possibly do as well as InuYasha has, all things considered.

And of course, Kagome is always the ring leader in the bouts of half-demon teasing.

For that matter, eliminate the big three token comic relief characters: Myoga, Shippo, and Miroku. You might as well throw in your stereotypical urban African American teen from "insert random 90's teen drama flick here" to keep up with the comedy sketches.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

well sakura shes never realy done anything important and only cares about sauske not to mention shes always in the way so naruto keeps saving her thus the enemy gets away alot she is such a waste of time from what i seen so far
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Take out a character??

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    well sakura shes never realy done anything important and only cares about sauske not to mention shes always in the way so naruto keeps saving her thus the enemy gets away alot she is such a waste of time from what i seen so far

Ummm...Yeah I agree with this one....

One thing I noticed ~~~~

Every Character we're taking out...just...Happens to be girls.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post
    Ummm...Yeah I agree with this one....

One thing I noticed ~~~~

Every Character we're taking out...just...Happens to be girls.
    now you mention it you ... *gone searching in the previous page* ah i found this one
    Quote Originally Posted by xbeyondxthexgravex View Post
    I would take out bob poundmax from gungrave he is the worst character ever he is not cool in any way he throughs fat bombs at people and will he is just stuped his superior power he is a helicopter for the most part and his part need to be played because he is the head of an intelligent network but anyone would have been cooler than him so i would take him out; i would take him out hard.
    so they're not all girls but with very high percentage compared to guys ... hmm yes that's the right way to put it ... really mysterious ... indeed ... or infact it just happens to be the opposite
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Take out a character??

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    now you mention it you ... *gone searching in the previous page* ah i found this one

so they're not all girls but with very high percentage compared to guys ... hmm yes that's the right way to put it ... really mysterious ... indeed ... or infact it just happens to be the opposite
    Yep..Right, One guy...I missed...But yes...Girls are the one that mostly need to be taken out from most of the anime shows...

I wonder...Why only most girls? I mean...There IS a guy mentioned...but

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with Bob Poundmax as well. He sereved a good purpose for the organization, but he was the stupidest character in the series his power was plain out retarted. Who wants to shoot fat missles at their enimies?
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast