+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tales of symphonia-the animation

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tales of symphonia-the animation

Cool beans!!!!thanks so much.And please if some one else will respond to this thread beside
    shouichishinodo(no offense)cause this is sound like a privete message

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Just watched 2 of the OVA's and I have to say that it looks pretty good. The story line kinda reminds me of Tsubasa a little bit. But it still looked good enough to give it a try.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't checked it out yet, but I will. It's been awhile since I finished that game, and I can't wait to see the ol' gang all over again.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well thats great!!!I hope it comes out soon to the USA!!!!so what did you think of the game
    mega?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

It really is one of my favorites. The only thing I wished for though, was the ability to continue on the same file. The game forces you to start over, instead of being able to load right before the final battle and turn back. I missed out on a lot of extras Colette is so clumsy...

Thanks

lol thats true.but you know before the final battle you should leave and do the side quest that happen before the final battle.

Thanks

I don't play with guides, so I didn't know anything about the extras untill it was too late. I read all of this stuff and thought, aww man theres no way I'm playing all the way through that again. Is the anime the exact same story and characters, or have some things been changed?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Okay.i heard that tales of symphonia has been animated.well thats awsome.i saw the japennesse verison on youtube and also the subtitled part to.it looks awsome!!!!if you've played the game you'll love the anime.

If you haven't played the game heres the the kinda summeray.and the begining phase of of the game.

Once a upon a time, there exsited a giant
    tree that was the sorace
    of mana.A war,however,cause
    this tree to wither away
    and a hero's life was sacrificed
    in order to take its place.
    Grieving over the loss,the goddess
    disappered unto the heavens.
    the goddess left the angels with this edict:
    "You must wake me for if i should
    sleep the world shall be destryed"
    The angels bore a Chosen One,
    who headed toward the tower that reach up onto the heaven.
    and that began the regenration of the world.

This is not the whole story but it helps you undestand a little.
    well any replies,questions or anything?
    Well actually this isnt explaining the main story of Symphonia at all, thats rather the prologue of the game itself. Anyways...

Yes, "Tales of Symphonia" has been made into an OVA some time ago. I for one have only seen the first episode of it which only goes as far as when the Tower of Salvation appears and when Lloyd and the group meets Kratos.

Also note that the story of the anime differs from the original game. The first episode of the OVA completely has cut out the events between Lloyd, Genius, and Marble. (If you dont remember who Marble is than you need to go back and play the game. LOLs)

Hopefully with the popularity of the "Tales" series it should make its way to the US. I believe that "Tales of Phantasia" was released quite some time ago here in the US.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast