Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tenchi

Newbie Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tenchi

Also I didn't care to much for the third OVA all that much. I was hoping it'd be like the first two with. Some battles here any there but there wasn't really that much maybe like three in total.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

It looks like you can do this with a much lower cost of entry... GENEON USA has announced this week that both 'Tenchi in Tokyo' and 'Tenchi Universe' will be out in a collection pack for @ $50 each, and the 3 Movies collection for $30 in late June of this year. 'Tenchi Muyo GXP' is already out in a economy release...
    Where at?? Because I have been looking for Tenchi(all of them} a collection pack in my area and around it and so far the best I can get is one that only has like two dvds , t-shirt and cd for about $124.99. Can't recall which series it was.. The reason ,I am looking for all of them.Is because I had some eps of it but they disapper.So now that I have a job.I can buy the whole collection.

Anyways, can you give me a website where I can get them at the prize your said or at least close to.

Thank you
    Perfection is dull

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Where at?? Because I have been looking for Tenchi(all of them} a collection pack in my area and around it and so far the best I can get is one that only has like two dvds , t-shirt and cd for about $124.99. Can't recall which series it was.. The reason ,I am looking for all of them.Is because I had some eps of it but they disapper.So now that I have a job.I can buy the whole collection.

Anyways, can you give me a website where I can get them at the prize your said or at least close to.

Thank you
    As I mentioned in my post, the collection sets are scheduled to ship to retail in late June, so you'll have to be patient and wait until the release date. As for webstores, I put entries to several of the better online anime stores in our 'Links' section, so you can look them up there, and check them out...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I only really like Tenchi Muyo.The spin-offs were pretty lame in my opinion.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't care for Tenchi In Tokyo either. I favor Universe's story over Muyo's. In Universe Tenchi seemed to lean more towards my favorite Ryoko and I really enjoyed the ending. I prefer the character realtions in Muyo. Ryoko and Washu just have the most entertaining mother daughter realtionship.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh, good old Tenchi. I loved this harem, comedy filled anime. I've seen most of the spin offs and the original. I havent seen the latest though. I'm not too sure I want to as well.

I think that this series could get drawn out and just start to purely suck if they try to make it too long.
    Seduced by Flesh

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The series 'Tenchi Muyo GXP' is actually a pretty good harem comedy series. A spin off of the orginal OVA reality, its not actually necessary to have seen the OVA (except for that one cameo episode) to enjoy GXP. And for those who seen (and liked) OVA 1 and 2, GXP does flesh out the background of the OVA series. In addition, even though the events of GXP occur 2 years after the events of OVA 3, several of the secondary characters (such as Seto-sama) do appear in OVA 3, and its almost worthwhile to see GXP first, to understand who these characters are...

Welcome to Tenchi Muyo GXP: FUNimation website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I was somewhat into the anime but I didnt enjoy the manga to it. I guess because it was too simple and oldish I guess. But the story line I find interesting.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast