Thanks

Re: Tenjou Tenge

i luveee it i just started watching it tho
    aya just alll of a sudden clamied souichro for her
    i dont think hes realized yet *boys*
    in the theme song its missing quite a few charaters names
    imoporatnate ones 2!!!
    well im going to continue to watch its really good
    i didnt no they had te manga on that one, ill look outfor it.
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I certainly think that the anime is better. Especially that pink-haired knife throwing girl.. If forgot her name..was it Suzuki? Or something similar? Her "secret" is a bit of a twist to the story if I may say so =)

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I love reading the English Manga, mainly because I can't find the Anime episodes anywhere--though I have seen them. It's really a good series, though I must admit all the characters were way cooler during the Flashback arc [Volumes 4-8] and then, yes, it's get a little complicated. All in all, in kept my attention, and the fighting pretty pwnage, not to mention the femme fatales...ehehe. I like it a lot.
    Yeah, just think, maybe if they spent less time on the past arc in the anime, they could have made an actual conclusion to the anime. And the last two episodes they added, the ova I believe, at the end didn't add much to it either. Pretty much, the fighting/characters were good, but the story/end was a little off.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I believe anime is better than manga and of course it can be confused too read but it's seem the fighting scenes looks better on anime. I'm so lucky now then I can used this avatar.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't really come to finish this anime due to time constraint on my part... darn... i need to find time to continue watching anime...

all the studies and the dormitory council meetings are killing me right now... this is supposed to be a sembreak...

anyway... yeah... i like it... the fight scenes are cool and way beyond what i normally see on typical animes... and i like the girls... sad to say this... but it is true, they draw the bbobs in this anime really big...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was great. The ending upset me though. It brings you to the episode right before the final fight and then it ends. I wanted to see how it turns out for years now and nothing new has come out. You would think that they would have to decency to finish it. The ending should only be 4 or 5 more episodes.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, there is many episode of that girl past but yeah of course you have to see it too . They could do a bit short of it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have only have seen a few episodes so far,Partly i lost interest in after a 6 episode.But from what i seen it was good,The fighting was well done i thought.The music was interesting,But most of all i liked the characters when i was watching it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast