+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Tenjou Tenge

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tenjou Tenge

You have right about it there, the ending was terrible they could completed the series.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    You have right about it there, the ending was terrible they could completed the series.
    i second this one they realy could have ended it better then they did its crazzy what they must have been thinking not to but i gues thats how some anime writers do it :P
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    As for the proper ending of the story, I think the manga should suffice for that. Still, it's quite different when you just read it as compared to watching the fight scenes. Although I do think that the show will be a flop if they start airing the history part of the story.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm still think they have too most episode from the past xD

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    As for the proper ending of the story, I think the manga should suffice for that. Still, it's quite different when you just read it as compared to watching the fight scenes. Although I do think that the show will be a flop if they start airing the history part of the story.
    hhmmm good point the history part would only bore me which may or may not be your point of why it would flop so over all manga is better to bad the shows can be as long and better as the monga's tho they still did a great job i think

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    well Rainbow Rain one way of fixing that is have a friend record it for you, see what i do is I have DVR (digital video recording fro all of those who dont know) its like Tivo! i am actully at afriends house at this moment and i cant see my shows but i know when i get home they will all be there waiting! and Tenjho tenge is on munber one on my list of what is going to record! and speaking of sweeden I have a friend who lives in sweden! its funny because he has the same name as i do, thats how i met him, any who that is off topic!
    thanx i'll remember that, problem is i dont have any freinds that watch it which is shocking, lol. but i'll keep it in mind, i think i'll just order it or sumthing...
    the only thing that gets to me about watching on television, is that the episodes are so short and if i go away and i'm unable to watch i loose so much, im leaving in a few days and i'm not sure if i'll be able to watch, so it seems my only choice is odering it.
    my favorite caracter is aya, shes got an interesting side to her, o havent been watching for so long and it realy got me hooked, so it keeps me in antisipation (not sure spelling) to see wat happens next

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

One anime I simply love in Manga or animation it doesn't matter! ^^ I think it's funny, it has it's awesome fighting, the plot is great to me, and it has Shin Natsume and Bob Makihara my favorite characters in it!!!! YAH! ^^

I did liked why they put the title Tenjho Tenge for it: Since the title is to say when the Buddha was born: (Tenjō Tenge Yuiga Dokuson)" which means "I alone am honored on Heaven and Earth." ^^

And I thought they did show too much of the past really and they should of at least completed it. Oh well thank "Oh! great" (The creator) For making this series and manga! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

Shin Natsume realy is in it? hhhmmmm and how did i forget that wow i didn't know well no wonder it was awsome tho the ending agin could have been better they ended it with to maney questions un answerd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9