+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tenjou tenge issues

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenjou tenge issues

Hey I was wondering if there is a secong tenjho Tenge series because I love the first one even though many people hate it because of the flashback overuse but there needs to be a second series.

By the way if anyone collects the manga I'll pay a 100 dollars for the whole collection if you have it.
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Tenjho tenge issues

This is an anime so it belongs in the correct forum WishIcouldlivemore.

And the manga isn't finished yet so you can't buy the whole collection. Not to mention that 100 dollars won't cover it. And on top of that, the English version of the manga is heavily censored.

Thanks

Re: Tenjou tenge issues

Ok but what about the anime is there a second season because it ended in such a good place.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

No there isn't. The reason an anime ends like that is usually to get people to buy the manga because the story is continued there. Another good example of this is the first Hellsing anime.

Thanks

Thanks that sucks though because I have no possible way of buying the manga because swaziland has no manga shop or anything like that because they hate the stuff. But you can tell I don't belong here because I'm some sri lankan dude in africa you should check the member pictures we live in mountains bro.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not actually offering this, I'm just stating my example but currently I own the first 12 volumes of the series...out of some...15 or 16 released. I dunno. And like Hassun Said, the first....maybe 8 are HEAVILY censored even though it is an Ecchi manga. [Older Teen 16+ reccomended]. Many of the sex scenes *coughnotpresentinanimecough* have them with added bras panties etc and anything that involves the slightest "revealing" is edited somehow. Like any bath scene usually has smoke covering the female parts. There's also a bunch of middle finger omitting, racist comments gone, and the list could go on. After volume eight though...just....wow. Totally uncensored and crazy.

And just for another record, The English Volumes Cost $9.99 each in America and $12.99 in Canada. So basically $10.00 an issue = $160.00 for all the volumes released in America SO FAR. And it's anyone's guess if they'll continue anyways.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of crap is that? It's not worth to buy it for 100$ for hold collecting it's way expensive than that. Yeah the series continue in Manga and wait about few years then they made a 2nd season. ^^

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Newbie vortex1987 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'm not actually offering this, I'm just stating my example but currently I own the first 12 volumes of the series...out of some...15 or 16 released. I dunno. And like Hassun Said, the first....maybe 8 are HEAVILY censored even though it is an Ecchi manga. [Older Teen 16+ reccomended]. Many of the sex scenes *coughnotpresentinanimecough* have them with added bras panties etc and anything that involves the slightest "revealing" is edited somehow. Like any bath scene usually has smoke covering the female parts. There's also a bunch of middle finger omitting, racist comments gone, and the list could go on. After volume eight though...just....wow. Totally uncensored and crazy.

And just for another record, The English Volumes Cost $9.99 each in America and $12.99 in Canada. So basically $10.00 an issue = $160.00 for all the volumes released in America SO FAR. And it's anyone's guess if they'll continue anyways.
    um your off by alot buddy if you get the then box set and it's the real one you can order it online for around 90$ i know this because my friend did and i loved the set. And the monga cutting stuff out I thought it's sappose to add lol i gues for tenge it's different anyway's its always cheaper buying box set if you go online and order it^_^ i just thought i'd throw this out there for those who hope to buy it and not get ripped off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast