+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchō: Tō

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchō: Tō

In the nights of Tokyo, mysterious deaths involving the 'Reborn Dead' occur. People that are disappearing at night suddenly reappear during the day as a corpse. Not only that, but as the corpses are sent to the morgue to be autopsied, they disappear again leaving signs showing that they escaped themselves.
    Wikipedia

I watched the first episode of this on Anime Network yesterday and I must say that I was friggin' amazed! I like this one a lot! The fights were great, the characters were all interesting and I like zombies, so that just gave it more cool points.

Does anyone else like this? Anyone know if DVDs are available? For those who dislike it, why?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchō: Tō

Oh yeah i saw the first ep.!!! it was like so cool!! I don't know when the dvd came it but it is out cause i have this magizine that says so, anyway i want to see more!!!! I t was a good show and creepy too!!!!!^.^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Oh yeah i saw the first ep.!!! it was like so cool!! I don't know when the dvd came it but it is out cause i have this magizine that says so, anyway i want to see more!!!! I t was a good show and creepy too!!!!!^.^
    I especially like the fight scene in front of the school! Hell! I like all the action! LOL.

But the thing that tripped me out the most was that puppet-string thingy! I was like, "WTF? That ain't no zombie!!" And they killed it!! Which makes me wonder if there will be another one.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lol yeah it a good series. I can't wait to see what happens next. Althoug some of the stuff on there is just gross, like the zombies!!! Nasty!!!!!^.^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen all of this anime. The first epsidoe is only the beingning all of the fighing. the first dvd should come out this month or next I'm not quite sure. I do know that with all of the zombies and trying to discover what hapends it really good. I have to say that I'm going to see if I can get a hold of the first dvd. I could tell you what happend but I will let you see what happends in the dvd.

+ Reply to Thread