Closed Thread

Thread: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho

I've watched it up to Ep 6 so far and I still don't really understand what's going on amidst all this shibitogaeri (Reborn Dead) stuff and fighting against fuishimon, Mouryou, etc. I can only hope that eps 7, 8 and 9 will help me piece all the disconnected bits so that I can enjoy the show properly. Then again, it's probably just a ploy to get people to watch the whole thing. And given that it's an adaptation of a PS game, I suppose I shouldn't expect too much plot-wise and enjoy the action instead.

Who else is watching? If you know what's going on, well, help me out here.

Oh, and my favorite character is Kyouichi. Because he's a badass, he carries a bokutou and his voice actor (Kawanabe Masaki) sounds a hell lot like Hiyama Nobuyuki, who does Ikkaku's (Bleach) voice.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho

i've seen up to ep9, though im not too clear on what the plot is, but seemingly this guy with the white hair, seems to be causing havoc for his own reasons, probably just out of hatred for humans(little about him revealed in the later eps that he is indeed human, or at one point),
    the dragon veins are another thing too.
    im actually quite interested in this anime, and what tatsuma really is, and why the white haired guy hates him so.

overall not bad, but not great either, its worth watchn' for aoiXtatusuma's sake....whooop! suppose a spoiler can go there...., justkiddn' or am i?/...jk

of course my favourtie character would be Aoi, then tatsuma, just because he's interesting

"aaaaaahhhhhhhyeeeeaahhh"

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a few eps behind... but for good reason. I love the whole supernatural setting, but the story and plot progression and lack of character development seem kinda lame =\
    Last edited by FireStarterBob; Apr 10, 2007 at 08:32 AM.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmn.. Actually, I only read the manga of this anime(but I skipped the 1st epsd). I don't know a lot about this anime, but I like it ^_^ -PEACE-
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhhhhh.... there's a Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho manga? I'm sure I would have seen it by now if it existed... I don't usually miss out on the manga version of an anime I'm watching.

Closed Thread