Closed Thread

Thread: Toonami Jetstream

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Toonami Jetstream

So, how about that Toonami Jetstream? Has anyone else here given it a whirl since it came online at midnight? I watched Prince of Tennis last night, and most of Hikaru no Go earlier today. I think I'm only going to use it to watch the PoT dub, which actually isn't too bad. Sumire's voice work is just great, and I can even see myself liking Ryoma's dub. I'm gonna need to hear Eiji's voice to make any kind of final assessment on it, because he's my favorite, but it looks to be okay. It's kind of amazing how that series got dubbed without hardly any publicity. The Hikaru no Go dub, though I like the series itself, sucked. So many of the voices sound too old for the characters.

Oh well though. Oh, and if you don't know what I'm referring to, take a peek here.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Toonami Jetstream

I haven't seen any of it yet but, I will try to take a look next time I'm on the computer.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Toonami Jetstream

the site doesnt work for me on both firefox and IE. =/

Closed Thread