Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 love animes!!!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 love animes!!!

Cowboy bebop, Trigun, and Gungrave the Whole Dragon series, aka Dragon ball, Z, and GT, and i like the Naturo & Nartuo Shippuden and Bleach and Ghost in the Shell and Death note.. and FMA

That is all i can think of for right now

Newbie Negai is off to a good start Negai's Avatar
    Thanks

For me... something like this:

~Pure Love~
    1. Strawberry Panic- It was beautiful even though I disagreed with the ending. It was just so wonderful. o u o

2. H2o ~Footprints in the sand~- The tragedy made it impossible for me to stop watching and it was really really beautiful. Another case of the love that was not meant to be.

3. Clannad- More tragedy but really, spectacular. I really preferred the game but the anime was really beautiful. To make a game into an anime is hard but they did a great job. It made me cry too many times to count. Ahaha.

~Love Comedy~
    1. Rosario + Vampire- Even though a lot was left out from the anime it was still great. I really LOVED real Moka and Mizore as well but again, they should have added more. Still, had a great time watching it and I really adored it.

2. Karin (Chibi Vampire)- My first vampire series and I loved it. To be quite honest, the plot was pretty stupid but still it was funny and generally cute.

3. Zero no Tsukaima- One of my favorite anime series, it would be number 2 on my list but the fact Louise actually liked Saito ruined it for me. I just have never liked Saito, I really hate the typical perverted protagonist. ;A;

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

If you count Inuyasha, I only really watch 2 romance related anime. I've seen the 1st episode of Clannad: Afterstory, but that's all I've seen of that anime. It was pretty good though. "I want to try to hit like a girl." <- EPIC. xD
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie ines is off to a good start ines's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched a lot of comedy-romance anime so for me :
    comedy-romance
    itazura na kiss nd skip beat: these animes made me laugh the most every episode actually there is comedy more than romance...
    pure love
    ai yori aoshi, nd myself yourself , mermalade boy,clannad : these anime have a lot of romance nd shows how the relation between boy nd a girl can become lovers relation

nd mermaid melody: is a romance anime but i didn´t like the story so much... >.< but still not bad

Newbie ShadowJackal is off to a good start ShadowJackal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Negai View Post
    For me... something like this:

~Pure Love~
    1. Strawberry Panic- It was beautiful even though I disagreed with the ending. It was just so wonderful. o u o

2. H2o ~Footprints in the sand~- The tragedy made it impossible for me to stop watching and it was really really beautiful. Another case of the love that was not meant to be.

3. Clannad- More tragedy but really, spectacular. I really preferred the game but the anime was really beautiful. To make a game into an anime is hard but they did a great job. It made me cry too many times to count. Ahaha.

~Love Comedy~
    1. Rosario + Vampire- Even though a lot was left out from the anime it was still great. I really LOVED real Moka and Mizore as well but again, they should have added more. Still, had a great time watching it and I really adored it.

2. Karin (Chibi Vampire)- My first vampire series and I loved it. To be quite honest, the plot was pretty stupid but still it was funny and generally cute.

3. Zero no Tsukaima- One of my favorite anime series, it would be number 2 on my list but the fact Louise actually liked Saito ruined it for me. I just have never liked Saito, I really hate the typical perverted protagonist. ;A;
    Oh wow! I'll have to find those animes./ manga! I've only heard of Karin (Chibi Vampire) and I've read the first volume of Rosario + Vampire and I really like it! I thought it was pretty cute and I'm still trying to hunt down volume 2 ^.^'
    Hahaha. Zero no Tsukaima: typical perverted protagonist? Haha sounds... interesting... xD
    "Sometimes we just have to accept that some people will stay in our hearts forever, even if we aren't in theirs." ~LournaAsakura

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

@Zakizo you know you have to watch the first season of Clannad to get the story right?! After Story is the second season...

and thanks everybody for their replies!
    It seems like alot of people seem to have the same tastes as I do, which is really great.

@ines I've watched Itazura na Kiss and Skip Beat, and I loved them both. What sucks is that there isn't going to be a 2nd Season for Skip Beat... They aparently made the anime just for a stimulus for buying the manga...

@negai I'm glad you mentioned Strawberry Panic. This anime actually got me out of not liking yuri animes. It was quite interesting. I've heard of H20 but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, and I'll have to check out Karin.
    And as for Zero and Tsukaima, I kinda found it funny that you didn't like that Louise actually like Saito... What would be the point of the anime then? The tsundere character would become a waste!

Anyways, thanks to everybody that replied, sorry I can't reply to everybody.

Newbie ines is off to a good start ines's Avatar
    Thanks

@taikaw, yeah i was really waiting for season 2 >.<, i liked the anime more than manga, nd now i´m still reading it...

Newbie Sariah Omino is off to a good start Sariah Omino's Avatar
    Thanks

top 3 thats easy
    1.Naruto, that is the most gratest anime in my eyes i love it so much the fighting, the love, the emo backroud of Saskue i love it all. but Naruto is my favorite of all of them.;p
    2.Inuyasha,the love between Inuyasha and Kigomai is so romantic
    3.Bleach,Its awsome with all of its fighting

I love the shows with the fighting and romance!! <3

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast