For me... something like this:
1. Strawberry Panic- It was beautiful even though I disagreed with the ending. It was just so wonderful. o u o
2. H2o ~Footprints in the sand~- The tragedy made it impossible for me to stop watching and it was really really beautiful. Another case of the love that was not meant to be.
3. Clannad- More tragedy but really, spectacular. I really preferred the game but the anime was really beautiful. To make a game into an anime is hard but they did a great job. It made me cry too many times to count. Ahaha.
1. Rosario + Vampire- Even though a lot was left out from the anime it was still great. I really LOVED real Moka and Mizore as well but again, they should have added more. Still, had a great time watching it and I really adored it.
2. Karin (Chibi Vampire)- My first vampire series and I loved it. To be quite honest, the plot was pretty stupid but still it was funny and generally cute.
3. Zero no Tsukaima- One of my favorite anime series, it would be number 2 on my list but the fact Louise actually liked Saito ruined it for me. I just have never liked Saito, I really hate the typical perverted protagonist. ;A;