+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

Newbie animan11 is off to a good start animan11's Avatar
    Thanks

Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

What is better trigun or cowboy bebop. I can't decied because I like them both alot but they are so evenly matched I can never figure out which one that I like more. I like trigun for its storyline but I like cowboy bebop for Its storyline to plus they btoh have their special things about them.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

i would say Cowboy Bebop ... when i watch an anime i define its episodes into types .. (leaving the bad options because both animes are great to me) first: Normal story(not talking about how good it is but about the way of story development flow) second: Unique story: this which you won't find with this quantity as in Cowboy Bebop in much any other animes .... like the episode "23-Brain Scratch" and the last two episodes and Chessmaster Hex and there's more ... i'm not saying that Trigun doesn't have this type of episodes but compared to Cowboy Bebop it does have less number of episodes of the "unique" type i'm talking about ... so i'm sticking to "Cowboy Bebop" on this one
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

cowbotbebop because it has a cool story line to it and it has more episodes to watch

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mveli2 View Post
    cowboybebop because it has a cool story line to it and it has more episodes to watch
    they are both 26 episodes and both stories are great but still i agree with your choice .... and according to my definition >>> Cowboy has more than 2/3 of the unique episodes yet Trigun has more than 1/2 of that type of episodes (again i say unique or normal doesn't concern how good and great the episode is but the the flow)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to go with Cowboy Bebop myself.As you've all said it has a wonderful storyline.But for what I most like about it is it's wonderful charactar design.And also that each person has a unique story of their past and persent.The action and fighting styles are just simply amazing!
    Now don't get me wrong,I love Trigun as well but Cowboy Bebop wins by a long shot.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm... both the shows are different from each other, in matter of story line, characters, musical style (to some degree), and even the look of them isn't similar at all. so i don't see the point in comparing them...

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

This one is hard for me because both were some of my first anime so they hold a special place in my heart.
    Trigun- I love the characters, everyone is very dynamic and fun, and fantastic. The animation for the time was good and the standard. The plot is interesting, but VERY weird.
    Bebop- Again characters are amazing, so lovable. The animation same as Trigun good for the time. The plot is incredible and a treat to watch.

For me the breaking is Trigun is much more goofy then Bebop, which is something I love and hate.

Choosing between these two anime is really all about the mood I am in. If I want something more serious it will be Bebop, if I want to laugh a lot it will be Trigun....

I think that is my decision....Hard question

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I like CB much better. I could never get into Trigun the way I get into CB. I also like the art/look of CB better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast