+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

what?? they are quite different dont u think!!?? I love both but Bebop story is better!! Even though Trigun is the funniest!

Newbie hoshi is off to a good start hoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a hard one to answer, I've allways leaned more to cowboy bebop, it just seems to have some kind of appeal to me.

Both have very good storylines but at heart im just a bebop fan.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    um yeah vash can evpoate a moon and lets not forget ash slacks alot unless he has to realy try i wolud have to say vash at his best would possibly beat spike tho it whont be easy.
    Oh, please! Spike could take Vash with his hands tied to his @$$!!! And it wouldn't be easy, like you said, but it wouldn't be HARD either. Spike has Vash beat in every way. Hand to hand combat being the number one aspect. Does Vash know Jeet Kune Do? Didn't think so... Plus Spike's got a fake eye--mind you he's in the future--so his aim is probably much better than Vash's.

Spike would win, hands down!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love vash and i love Spike but if you want me to decide which one i love to much i will say Vash because he is sexy and so kind and a handsome man and for Spike i love him too but i don't like him when he thing about his past and how he want to make it better ...... so this is my opinion. ^_^

for me i say:
    Forget the past and live the future

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Oh, please! Spike could take Vash with his hands tied to his @$$!!! And it wouldn't be easy, like you said, but it wouldn't be HARD either. Spike has Vash beat in every way. Hand to hand combat being the number one aspect. Does Vash know Jeet Kune Do? Didn't think so... Plus Spike's got a fake eye--mind you he's in the future--so his aim is probably much better than Vash's.

Spike would win, hands down!
    i'd say HANDS UP SPIKE SPIEGEL !!!
    this is so out of topic but Vash the Stampede The Humanoid Typhon The one with reward of 60 billion dollars on his head The one classified as A Degree disaster and the one able to eliminate a whole city with a single blow if he wanted to ,would win EASILY when fighting with Spike ,why? because if Spike is to anger Vash ,Vash would turn to that fearsome character described as "Diablo" ... so i can't really even imagine how can Vash be defeated by Spike .. plus Vash doesn't need a "Jeet Kune Do" style or what so ever ... he creates his own ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Now if the question is about the anime themselves, I have to give it up to Cowboy Bebop. I'm pretty sure Vash the Stampeed would win in a fight though. My reasons are really the same as some of the better reasons pointed out by other members, I'm just letting everyone know what side I'm on.

Newbie rocklee12 is off to a good start rocklee12's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm that is kinda hard I love them both but I will pick........CowBOY Bebop

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a hard question ... I like them both ... but I would prefer Trigun ... It's a bit better than cowboy ... in one thing : the story type isn't that obvious in the first ten episodes ... you see Vash ... as a funny man ... but later you start to know about him ... his story which is the main plot ... but in cowboy ... from the beginning you know that Spike's past is the main plot here ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast