Closed Thread

Thread: Trigun Maximum

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Trigun Maximum

Who here has read the Trigun Maximum manga?

For those that has seen the anime but hasnt read the manga I strongly reccomend it.

There is more "story" in the manga then the entire series of the anime. Anyone that enjoyed the anime will DEFINITELY love the manga. Through the manga you come to learn more about the past events of Vash and Knive's lives...

This is also a great manga for Wolfwood fans. This manga will tell you a LOT more as to what Wolfwood's past as well.

Ofcourse note that there are differences in the two but most major events remain the same...til later on...heheh.

...so I'd like to here people's comments and plz try and not to spoil it too much for the people that havent read it.

FYI: Posting "Spoilers!!" on the top for those ppl that cant hold themselves back would be a big help.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trigun Maximum

thanks alot.. this i know i'll definatly enjoy. i'm a huge trigun fan.. LOVE AND PEACE
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

im a huge trigun fan, even more specifically wolfwood................ill check it out(as long as i can dwonload it -_-)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    im a huge trigun fan, even more specifically wolfwood................ill check it out(as long as i can dwonload it -_-)
    ...you can also try going to a book store such as Borders and just pick up a copy for yourself and read it...

I believe that they're on vol.8 here in the US. I've read up to vol.11 so if anyone actually wants to hear spoilers than let me know...although I strongly reccomend that you find out yourself as to what happens.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have the first 2 and after that the 1-3. It's pretty good so far. I love the gore part with Legato tearing those guys apart <3

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie graion may be famous one day graion may be famous one day graion's Avatar
    Thanks

is vash has a new look in the comics dat is the far as i know

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Trigun Maximum

I see Vash the Stampede is back.......thanks ese----Im a big fun of Trigun

SLAUGHTER THE PIG

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Who here has read the Trigun Maximum manga?

For those that has seen the anime but hasnt read the manga I strongly reccomend it.

There is more "story" in the manga then the entire series of the anime. Anyone that enjoyed the anime will DEFINITELY love the manga. Through the manga you come to learn more about the past events of Vash and Knive's lives...

This is also a great manga for Wolfwood fans. This manga will tell you a LOT more as to what Wolfwood's past as well.

Ofcourse note that there are differences in the two but most major events remain the same...til later on...heheh.

...so I'd like to here people's comments and plz try and not to spoil it too much for the people that havent read it.

FYI: Posting "Spoilers!!" on the top for those ppl that cant hold themselves back would be a big help.
    NO BUT I'M SOOOOO CHECKING IT OUT!!!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Closed Thread