Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trinity Blood

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity Blood

I love Trinity Blood. I just love it because I'm into vampires and the main character reminds me of Vash.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I love Trinity Blood. I just love it because I'm into vampires and the main character reminds me of Vash.
    vampires that hunt other vampires is more like it. Trinity blood is fairly new but its not going to be a legend like dbz. But dont get me wrong the show is pretty cool tho.I like the characters

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

I got interested watching Trinity Blood because of the vampire thingy *evil laugh* and the story is dark and awesome! hahaha! Abel Nightroad is such a hottee! *giggles*

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    vampires that hunt other vampires is more like it. Trinity blood is fairly new but its not going to be a legend like dbz. But dont get me wrong the show is pretty cool tho.I like the characters
    every new anime can't be a legend.

trinity blood is one of the best, but i don't think it'll ever become huge.

my favorite character is the gunslinger guy (the android in the A-X). he's awesome because he's unfeeling and gets the job done RIGHT.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh, Trigun Hellsing.... err, I mean Trinity Blood.

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

I love trinity blood. The story line is Great. And the character designs are so exceptional. Look at that art... *drools over Abel*
    Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Having seen the first two DVDs of 'Trinity Blood' I can say that it's a good Anime series but not an exceptional one. Comparing recent Vampire series to Vampire series, the first two DVDs of 'Moon Phase' are more interesting, and the first episode of 'Hellsing Ultimate' easily stomps the competition. Compared to the other series, the story line of 'Trinity Blood' seems to be lacking. A 'Vash the Stampede' just doesn't seem a good match for a dark Vampire series, and having a wimpy boy Pope doesn't help the story either. The Sci-Fi story hook, or even a Vampire who preys on Vampires, just doesn't seem to carry the story well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Len. The series is good enough to watch every once in awhile, but it doesn't have that zest that I see in all the other animes I watch (i.e Ghost in the Shell, FMA, Fooly Cooly, Eureka Seven). Plus, it doesn't have much originality to it as far as I can tell, and the characters lack any real depth to them. I'll keep watching to see if it gets better, but so far I'm not impressed. This so far just seems like your classic carpet kid sitdown, "oOoOo, Vampires! WoOT!". The 1 hour anime movie/vampire flick "Blood" has managed to beat this show in just about every department.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast