Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trinity Blood...

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity Blood...

I have frind who is really into this anime. Im pretty sure he said it was like all gory and bllod and all that and has a good plot. Is it like that?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think its that bloody and gory iv seen worse but it dose have a very good plot.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i dont think its that bloody and gory iv seen worse but it dose have a very good plot.
    Ok cuz my friend says he watches it and well the only thing he likes is gore and stuff like that. i can uderstand y he would have watched it if it had a good plot. thanks

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only seen a couple of the episodes. It's seems it would be good if only I had the time to watch it... But it's pretty confusing to me. But then again, I've only seen a few episodes here and there.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, in a few episodes it really is bloody and gory. Like theyll get their arm cut of and blood will go Gushing out of their arm. Hehehe, i love the visuals in it. High quality, and hair waving in the wind every other scene.

Heres the ending theme. Broken wings is the song. YouTube - Trinity Blood Ending

Damn look at her hair. Thats high quality animation.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2