+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trinity Blood

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity Blood

hhmmm trnity blood from what i seen of it(which was not a whole lot yet)its realy good, i wanna work on getting the whole set:P i like plenty of action in a anime like that one has
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I love Trinity Blood!

I think it's great. I'll watch it whenever it's on. In fact I tape in very night, so I can watch it AGAIN the next day.

Father Abel Nightroad. Woo! What a great character. impossibly clumsy, silly, and lovable priest on moment. Awesome, powerful vampire/vampire killer the next second.

I also like Father Tres. Pan faced, dead shot, android vampire killer. Did I forget he has had a few moments of AI emotion.
     click to show spoiler

I love the entire story line, and all the intricate characters. The many twists and turns don't hurt either. Besides you gotta' love vampires anime.

Plus I think the opening and closing are great. I like the full length versions better though.

YouTube - Trinity Blood opening and ending

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

yea... it's kinda...dangling kind of ending...makes the watchers want to know what happens next..and.. i dont like feeling like this... it's killing me..this curiousity xD
    Seeing as the author is dead (and died well before completing the Trinity Blood novels)... you may be dangling for quite a while.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Seeing as the author is dead (and died well before completing the Trinity Blood novels)... you may be dangling for quite a while.
    o that bites i was realy hoping for so much more o well he lived good anways actpe for his death yeah alot of waiting to be done now bummer

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Just started to get a chance to watch this show. If anyone noticed I had another thread asking what was the name of this show. It's kind of good, still a lot of what the hell moments for me since I just started watching. One thing though, considering most of the females are nuns or part of the church they are sure well-endowed.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

@.@ what?!!!! *faints*

One thing though, considering most of the females are nuns or part of the church they are sure well-endowed
    oh yea..

I like the new nun.. she's cute... xD

Hmmm...what makes this anime good... the storyline? or... the comedy?

I love Abel Nightroad when he is goofing around... xD he is so silly..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just started to get a chance to watch this show. If anyone noticed I had another thread asking what was the name of this show. It's kind of good, still a lot of what the hell moments for me since I just started watching. One thing though, considering most of the females are nuns or part of the church they are sure well-endowed.
    lol yeah i noticed that too but like 90% of the anime girls are either well-endowed or boyish looking from what i noticed so far from most animes so i gues it comes down to what the anime is about and what the anime artic whant them to look like.

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? this sux. sniff:-( and i only just started watchin it, and it already leaves me dangling with how short the episodes are. but hey i still love the show. Its got an excelent story line tho. yeah the pope is a little wierd being a kid who cant even make up his mind... but hey suppose thats just how the cookie crumbles...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast