Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

Grumble grumble grumble

Japanese sub-titles on US DVD release are extremely rare, as there is only one US release that I know of (Saber Marionettes) that had both romanji and kanji sub-titles in addition to the normal english subtitles. Non-english subtitles are also rare, with only some of the few big time Hollywood studio distributors having them...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie shuragawa may be famous one day shuragawa may be famous one day shuragawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

i started to watch them and i absolutely love trinity blood and bleach.i cant wait till teh weekend to watch them again

Newbie renton 14 may be famous one day renton 14 may be famous one day renton 14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 'Trinity Blood' Funimation's Official website is up!

yo! cool, slick, dark, but alot of talk and i didnt understand some but its ok and i only watch adult swim for the animes yo!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theberserker View Post
    Saw 3 episodes and was bored as hell then i quit. This anime not being popular isn't for no reason. I was suprised though that it got placed in Adult swim, however i doubt this show will get any huge fans as naruto or inuyasha have.

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it is a bad anime, also judging the whole series off of 1 episode like that isn't the best of ideas. You might miss out on a awesome series because you based you whole opinion off of the worst episode of the series. Plus naruto and inuyasha have more crappy filler episodes then trinity blood could ever dream of having so don't think because there are a lot of quote unquote people who like it, that it is a better series. Just my opinion.

Anyway, I find this series to resemble Hellsing's concept a little too much. I love the art and action in the series. The 3rd episode seems to actually be building some part of a story much more then the first 2 did and I hope the trend continues. Overall I think this series is worth a view and since it is "free" (because it is one Adult Swim) it makes it even more so worth the view.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen Trinity Blood pop up here and there and haven't dwelled much into it...I liked Hellsing a bit and was somewhat dissapointed to discover that nothing more would come of it and the Ultimate OVA seems like a more or less good substitute.

Since it's from the same people and has a similar style, I'll be sure to check it out soon enough. Thanks for the info on it

P.S.: I'm happy your still on AO Len, that's all I have to say :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

First episode i saw the other saturday was nice but te 2 no vampires....
    still is a cool anime.

perdoname michelle!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity Blood

Grumble Grumble Grumble

All right, who reopened a dead thread!!! If you want to bring to life a dead thread topic... search for the most appropriate thread subject, and only if there isn't one... OPEN UP A NEW THREAD

Splitting off and merging with appropriate open subject thread
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 24, 2006 at 01:54 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie wrathtookabath may be famous one day wrathtookabath may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wink Re: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

well trinity blood is an awsome show hands down. the first episode was awsome with the heart crushed in the screen. Then Bleach is cool and funny. alot of anime has there funny moments. So thats what i think of those 2 animes.
    life is full of mysteries like my personality.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast