Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach English Dub

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For those of you who haven't heard, the popular anime series 'Bleach' has it's English Dub premier on Adult Swim next Saturday (Sept. 9th) at midnight, and for the first introduction of the English Dub, Adult Swim on their main page has posted a short trailer of the English Dub of 'Bleach' Adult Swim (Its the first video on the left hand colume...)

Now with English Dub of popular Fansubed series, people complain that the English Dub, ruins the series, or there's too much censorship for it to fit on US televison.... But keep in mind that 'Bleach' in Japan is shown in the 'Golden Hour' family prime time broadcast slot, which means no sex, and a finite amount of blood, gore and violence. And the amount shown in 'Bleach' can easily be tolerated in a midnight cable program broadcast...

So look at the trailer... Does the English Dub match the spirit of the original Japanese soundtrack? Does it match the spirit of the original Manga series?? And will the English Dub fly in the Adult Swim broadcast timeslot???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach English Dub

I think it shall be great his voice is a tad less hyper than the japanese original but its better for me not to keep readding like this for my eyes are getting worse from concentrating on such things I cannot wait to to see it on my television set seeing as my television set is quite larger than my screen and not as harmful to the eyes I wonder how many epsodes they may have bought it looks like they have bought quite a few I hope it will not be like inuyasha os which they buy a few episodes then replay the ones they have until they can get more thats quite annoying in my opinion

but in short this looks great unlike some of the english naruto dub voices of which I do not mind really but its looking great I cannot wait to see more

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

seen the trailer, seems to be so far so good but we'll see how good it is.......will it be as good as samurai x dub? who knows

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

i dont know i dont expect alot of it

the best dub for me is still yuyu hakusho

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

personally i think that they could do this with a better series............but the trailer looks pretty cool........for bleach........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never seen bleach, and cant wait to see it

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, ichigo's english voice sounds quierd. I like rukia's english voice better.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

It's alright. I agree that Ichigo's voice could use some "work". I guess I'm just too used to the japanese voice actors since I've seen like 95 episodes in japanese. Just like DBZ when they changed voice actors a quarter way through, you just have to get used to the new ones.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast