Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

I think there awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

i only saw the dubbed bleach so far its not bad the blood wasnt even cut out when the hollow hit rukkia

i just hope it stays that way in the higher episodes aswell

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Since we have an assortment of 'Trinity Blood' and 'Bleach' on Adult Swim, I might as well tidy things up and merge them together...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu may be famous one day Kiyoshi Ryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Since we have an assortment of 'Trinity Blood' and 'Bleach' on Adult Swim, I might as well tidy things up and merge them together...
    w00t, eh? People are obviously enjoying Trinity Blood. I suppose I'm forced to take a look at it. Y'see, I'm not into violence and death and killing and murder and....You get the picture. But I'll watch a couple of episodes and see what it's about.

It's like Evangelion; you see it once and your first impression is "WTF? Am I on an acid trip...?"
    READ THE RULES!
    -- Hassun

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Trinity Blood seemed ok, I'm not fond of the "Christian vs Vampire" idea, because in reality, in the past the Christians have rewritten the true stories turning good people into "demons" or "vampires," but I won't get into that here:P

Bleach seems like an edited version of Yu Yu Hakusho, strong teenager can see ghosts and demons and somehow he's pulled into the story and forced to fight the demons, so I think I'll like it......although I can't stand the "16 year old weilding a big sword and slaying huge demons" type of thing, I'm sorry, I mean no offence, but NO 16 year old can even lift a heavy sword, must less goto a highschool with 15-16 year old girls with big bouncy breasts. I swear they must change the ages of characters when it's dubbed to English to draw in the younger teenage crowd.

Newbie scorpion_ing may be famous one day scorpion_ing may be famous one day scorpion_ing's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that is awesome, i was waiting for the chance to see bleach i one of the few series i haenĀ“t seen. i like a lot of series of anime right now and i hope bleach became one of those

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i've only seen the previews for trinity blood and it looked ok, but not my kinda a show, but i like the look if it

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought trinity blood was pretty good and Bleach wasnt pretty good too. Its just nice to rewatch animes that I really like.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast