Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

Newbie Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity blood and Bleach on Adult swin

i thouhg t both of them were freakin awesome.... it sucks we have to wait until the 3rd episode for esther to show up.....*pouts*(lol)

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Well I like Trinity. The fact that its just a taste of what it is just makes me wanna watch it more. As for bleach I think I've seen up to number 40 something already, so I already liked it. Adult Swim is never gonna catch up to me on that so the only way I'll see it is if I buy it or Youtube it or borrow the rest of the episodes...all 100 and something of them...lol
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Trinity blood was awsome! It was the first time I'v seen or heard of it and i'm not dissapointed. If anyone has the chance, watch it!
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sept 9th, Bleach/Trinity Blood Premier on Adult Swim

I saw the first episode of Bleach and it was great! I can't wait to see what the series has in store. I've debated about buying the Manga for a while... anyone wanna an opinion on whether I should get the Manga or not?

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Trinity Blood was a bit too much on the dark & bloody side for me, But I did like what I saw for Bleach. If Bleach keeps up with the excellent action part of the show, I may have to put it into my personal favorite anime list.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw the second episodes of both trinity blood and bleach, they both were great, but trintiy blood was so much more violent, i thought that made it better, but i didn't like how they almost killed that little girl

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, the common practice for TV/Cable broadcasts is straight English dub with no subtitles... I've noticed they put 'Trinity Blood' on Adult Swim Fix for Streaming Internet broadcasts on friday evening, (but not 'Bleach') though I don't know if Adult Swim allows overseas connections to Stream Video...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miki. View Post
    Thank you for answer my question. ^^ I think it will be a good idea to have Japanese subtitles so
    who like to learn Japanese can do and pick up common words just like I watch English movie with Japanese subs. ^^ Do dvds you guys buy have that feature in them too? Like english speech and Japanese subtitles and Japanese speech with English subtitles? I wonder that. ^^
    Some of the titles have the English speech with the option of Japanese subs. I watched Ghost in the Shell 2 this weekend and it was Japanese speech with english subs and it didn't have the option of English speech. So it varies with each dvd usually

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast