Closed Thread

Thread: Tsubasa Chronicle fans?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Tsubasa Chronicle fans?

Has anyone read the Tsubasa Chronicle up to the 10th book? Does anyone have any perdictions for the next ones that are soon to come?
    Last edited by AnimeGeek; Jun 05, 2006 at 07:55 AM.

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle fans?

I've read the 8th book and I have seen the movie and a couple episodes of the anime series.

Newbie 7 of Clubs may be famous one day 7 of Clubs may be famous one day 7 of Clubs's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read the 9th book, good stuff I have no idea where the 2 others are (making it vauge so no spoiler )
    has the seires been dubbed yet? (I liked dub'ed anime, unless the voice actors do a bad job... don't yell at me too much)
    Waiting till July will be hard... I guess i'll start reading Legal Drug.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't think the series has been dubbed yet. I've watched the first 30 episodes, and I've read until the 9th manga.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't read any of the manga, but i've seen the first 20 or so episodes of the series. i don't have a clue when the 9th book's coming out or anything of the sort, but i'd like to say, animegeek - nice sig! i remember watching that part of the series lol. somewhere near the beginning.. yeah lol.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    i haven't read any of the manga, but i've seen the first 20 or so episodes of the series. i don't have a clue when the 9th book's coming out or anything of the sort, but i'd like to say, animegeek - nice sig! i remember watching that part of the series lol. somewhere near the beginning.. yeah lol.
    Thanks! It was originally going to be my avatar but naturally it was too big. Lol. So it became my sig. If you want the website I could give it to you. They have a lot of other stuff like that from other series. ^_^
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 of Clubs
    I've read the 9th book, good stuff I have no idea where the 2 others are (making it vauge so no spoiler )
    has the seires been dubbed yet? (I liked dub'ed anime, unless the voice actors do a bad job... don't yell at me too much)
    Waiting till July will be hard... I guess i'll start reading Legal Drug.
    (Not to give anything away) I think the two have turned evil. I think something has cursed them, since the two are in a weired world. But then again, they could be stuck in the floating castle<---think that's what it was.
    Last edited by AnimeGeek; Jun 05, 2006 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Closed Thread